shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity to go with my new e-ring - suggestions?

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
No pics of the ring yet, ETA to GOG is May 11th. I await impatiently - can't WAIT to see it after so much time planning it! :appl:

In the meantime, I'm researching eternity ring options to go with it. I want something to bling it up a bit. Was going to originally go with more pave on my ering, need more sparkles! As long as it's super sparkly, don't care if the stones are SI2. I imagine I wouldn't want to go lower than I in color, since the pave in the Bev K ring are G/H.

Obviously, I'll try on bands with it first prior to making a decision but I want to see what's in my budget before trying stuff on at Tiffany (I look forward to seeing how the POH blings in the store lights...).

ID Jewelry has ignored 2 of my emails inquiring about bands, so I may need to give them a call today. I think 3 pointers will work from trying on my current band with another Bev K ring. However, not sure if the ones below are low enough. I don't mind a gap, I don't want the band flush, actually.

http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_127&products_id=18941
http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_127&products_id=16758
http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_127&products_id=10833
http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=53_127&products_id=10805

I currently wear an eternity band that looks exactly like #4 (not sure if it's the same carat weight - stones are about 2.1/2.2 mm in diameter - 4 pointers?) in cz/sterling and have for a year - it's been very comfortable. I definitely do NOT want a half eternity.

My budget is around $700. Am I missing any other options available?

Plus, any estimate on what size this band is? Forgot ask them after they quoted me $2450 for it. I passed out.
23rd2.png
23rd.png

My current band:
photo%202%20(3).jpg
Setting I tried on with a band that's a bit too thin for :
photo%201%20(4).jpg

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
I got an update on the .03 pointer u-prong from IDJ - $950 with f/g SI diamonds for a 5.5 size. I've seen that IDJ has some of the best prices on eternities - does anyone have any other sources with great sparkly diamonds? Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think ID has the best prices on eternity's right now.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't worry about not getting an email back... that happens. I know with Luann, I'll send something and she gets busy then when I phone her, she remembers every word I wrote! Just call them - they are fantastic on the phone and once you've spoken with them, I usually get an email with my answers in a few hours.

As to your IDJ choices you listed - I'd go for #1 - the U prong. I have a 1/2 eternity in that style and it is VERY comfortable. Plus, I prefer seeing as much of the stone as possible and less setting when I look from the sides.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Is there any way you can get to IDJ to try on some eternities? If not, Luann or Yekutiel are really great about taking pics for you...Just ask them to photograph what you're interested in, maybe they can even find a setting like your e-ring to photograph the eternity with so you have a better idea. Can't wait to see what you choose!!!!!!!

ps- I love your e-ring!!! :love: :love:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1336313515|3188602 said:
Don't worry about not getting an email back... that happens. I know with Luann, I'll send something and she gets busy then when I phone her, she remembers every word I wrote! Just call them - they are fantastic on the phone and once you've spoken with them, I usually get an email with my answers in a few hours.

As to your IDJ choices you listed - I'd go for #1 - the U prong. I have a 1/2 eternity in that style and it is VERY comfortable. Plus, I prefer seeing as much of the stone as possible and less setting when I look from the sides.

Thanks Enerchi! Actually, it seems it went into my spam box! Still looking into the u-prong, though with the ring on my finger I need to try on some bands since the undergallery is a little less slanted than I expected. However, the upside is that any e-band I wear won't be hidden under the ring! :)

Dani - I wish I could get to NY but can't. How much fun would going to IDJ be! I'll try on some local stuff and see if they have something similar available.

I definitely need to try things on.

I'm in love this band:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sonia-band-resize-question.174728/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sonia-band-resize-question.174728/[/URL]

2942536.jpg

But I also love a u-prong and the IDJ baguette/circle band with milgrain. I'm thinking more bling and less milgrain to add more bling (not that I need any - but I'm unnaturally attracted to over shiny objects!).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call Yekutiel and ask him to recommend bands for you. He really is amazing with his stock, knows it backwards and forwards. Trying stuff on is a the best advice though.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1336773111|3193376 said:
Call Yekutiel and ask him to recommend bands for you. He really is amazing with his stock, knows it backwards and forwards. Trying stuff on is a the best advice though.

Thanks! I'll call him after I find something that works! Can't to try stuff on locally, and it seems IDJ has the best prices.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
Have you looked at the Facets Collection? I think I'm going to get the plain 2 mm milgrain band as a spacer. I love the sonia band - is that from IDJ?

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
mandasand|1337194063|3196687 said:
Have you looked at the Facets Collection? I think I'm going to get the plain 2 mm milgrain band as a spacer. I love the sonia band - is that from IDJ?

I looked at Facets but they were out of my budget for diamonds. The sonia band is by a designer who doesn't sell it anymore, and David Klass has made replicas for members of another jewelry board. I'll need to try it out first, though - because it may be daintier than I want.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really really really want you to wear a plain thin gold/plat band with this ring. Like, really. I don't want you to wear adiamond band with it, it distracts! At most, a very thin bead set band with milgrain, a la the legacy from Tiff.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I'm actually debating a .01 eternity. I'm not a fan of milgrain *ducks*, but left it on the ring because it fits the style. I love the combo of modern and antique on my ring and am leaning towards diamonds since I'm a sparkle monster. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results