shape
carat
color
clarity

Sonia band resize question

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

Would like to know if you think I can resize a sonia band +2. Possible or not?

2942536.jpg

5803703.jpg

7545740.jpg

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I think it is possible....but I would take it to a jeweler just to make sure. My jeweler usually has no problem sizing things up 2 sizes. I've done it a lot thanks to my size 9 fingers!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking no with the way those baguettes are set. Maybe a bench jeweler will comment though.

ETA. Maybe possible if they make the bands oval. Those are gorgeous and I want them, by the way. JEALOUS.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous bands, I agree!!

I think you can size up with minimal issues, its the sizing down that causes an issue. Just took a setting in to be resized to fit my DD - pricier than I thought, but he felt there could be a concern with the melee on the band. He promised to check each stone but not retip them.

Get your bench's opinion on how much you could size the setting.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I think so. I have rings sized up/down 2 sizes with baguettes. Never had a problem.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1335441275|3181298 said:
I'm thinking no with the way those baguettes are set. Maybe a bench jeweler will comment though.

ETA. Maybe possible if they make the bands oval. Those are gorgeous and I want them, by the way. JEALOUS.

They ARE gorgeous! Thinking of having David Klass make me one, he was quoted on another board as saying it would be $550 for an eternity version in white gold...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results