shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band w/ .25ea stones?

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I am having a lot of trouble finding pictures of eternity bands with twenty five pointers. I have rather small fingers (4 or a bit under) and am wondering if stones of this size will be way too blingy (shocking, I know, that anything could be too blingy :naughty: ! But I don't want anything too flashy...).

So please post pictures of your larger eternity bands! It would be really helpful to know finger size also.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
let me try to find the eternity band thread for you. I'll be back!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's my .20 on my size 5.5 finger....not exactly what you're looking for, but close....

hand%20shot.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1309537799|2959961 said:
Here's my .20 on my size 5.5 finger....not exactly what you're looking for, but close....

hand%20shot.jpg

yenny - i love how substantial your band is on your hand! it's so beautiful.

wcd

Rough_Rock
LittleSparkle, I just received my new eternity ring from ID Jewelry...the diamonds are .35 each and my ring size is a 4 1/4+. I am trying to figure out how to upload a pic but every time I try it says file is invalid. As soon as I figure it out I will post some pics. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do it could you please pass them on :) Thanks

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Violet3--thank you! I somehow missed that thread!

Yenny--that looks spectacular on your hand. Very substantial, but definitely not too much! Maybe I should be considering .20s...

wcd--I've had that problem before! It helps to resize the pictures (though I can't remember when the limit is). Can't wait to see your band!

I am looking into a bezeled eternity band (either cushions or OECs or some mix) and the stones available are around .20-.25, but I'm a bit concerned that it will look too big.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it for a stand-alone ring? if so, I think you could possibly go to that size. I tried on the Tiffany eternity with 15 pointers, and it was definitely too large to wear with my e-ring. I thought it was a little too blingy for me, but I would consider it as a stand-alone ring.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hi DS2006--it is going to be a stand alone ring because I don't want to risk any damage to my e-ring. I want a ring that will be substantial enough to counter any DSS in the future as I plan to wear this ring forever. I will, however, pair this ring with a very thin plain band.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful, OCmom3xboys!!

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
LittleSparkle|1309983857|2963022 said:
Your ring is just beautiful, OCmom3xboys!!

Thank you! Goodluck with your eternity ring, you're gonna love it!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results