Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band w/ .25ea stones?

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I am having a lot of trouble finding pictures of eternity bands with twenty five pointers. I have rather small fingers (4 or a bit under) and am wondering if stones of this size will be way too blingy (shocking, I know, that anything could be too blingy :naughty: ! But I don't want anything too flashy...).

So please post pictures of your larger eternity bands! It would be really helpful to know finger size also.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
let me try to find the eternity band thread for you. I'll be back!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's my .20 on my size 5.5 finger....not exactly what you're looking for, but close....

hand%20shot.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1309537799|2959961 said:
Here's my .20 on my size 5.5 finger....not exactly what you're looking for, but close....

hand%20shot.jpg
yenny - i love how substantial your band is on your hand! it's so beautiful.

wcd

Rough_Rock
LittleSparkle, I just received my new eternity ring from ID Jewelry...the diamonds are .35 each and my ring size is a 4 1/4+. I am trying to figure out how to upload a pic but every time I try it says file is invalid. As soon as I figure it out I will post some pics. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do it could you please pass them on :) Thanks

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Violet3--thank you! I somehow missed that thread!

Yenny--that looks spectacular on your hand. Very substantial, but definitely not too much! Maybe I should be considering .20s...

wcd--I've had that problem before! It helps to resize the pictures (though I can't remember when the limit is). Can't wait to see your band!

I am looking into a bezeled eternity band (either cushions or OECs or some mix) and the stones available are around .20-.25, but I'm a bit concerned that it will look too big.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it for a stand-alone ring? if so, I think you could possibly go to that size. I tried on the Tiffany eternity with 15 pointers, and it was definitely too large to wear with my e-ring. I thought it was a little too blingy for me, but I would consider it as a stand-alone ring.

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hi DS2006--it is going to be a stand alone ring because I don't want to risk any damage to my e-ring. I want a ring that will be substantial enough to counter any DSS in the future as I plan to wear this ring forever. I will, however, pair this ring with a very thin plain band.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.