shape
carat
color
clarity

Estate/PreOwned Rings?

hr1978

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking for my perfect e-ring under a budget, and it has just occurred to me that I should be considering estate rings more often. I have looked at Oak Gem, Fay Cullen, Jewels by Erica, and Now I Do, Now I Don't (although I am beginning to rule them out on account of their bad rep on PS.) I have also seen my dream ring on Robbins Bros., but I want to hold out for a less exp. ring if I can get it...

Are there any other sites I should be checking?

Thanks!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Pearlman's also sells estate/preowned. www.pearlmansjewelers.com
I know my e-ring (when I get it, LOL) was purchased at JbEG. He bought the antique stone and had a platinum setting customized by those amazing ladies. If I am not mistaken, costwise it turned out very reasonably and from what I have heard it is spectacular.

ETA: If you share your needs, and budget, the folks here would be happy to help you find a dream ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you have found a great ring :)

weddedbliss

Rough_Rock
I have never, ever used them, but I have seen real rings on exboyfriendjewelry.com, anywhere from a year to much older. Sometimes people have certifications, other times they don't. The site says they use a safe funds system, whatever that is.

alvina

Rough_Rock
ya i too think so

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results