shape
carat
color
clarity

Estate/PreOwned Rings?

hr1978

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am looking for my perfect e-ring under a budget, and it has just occurred to me that I should be considering estate rings more often. I have looked at Oak Gem, Fay Cullen, Jewels by Erica, and Now I Do, Now I Don't (although I am beginning to rule them out on account of their bad rep on PS.) I have also seen my dream ring on Robbins Bros., but I want to hold out for a less exp. ring if I can get it...

Are there any other sites I should be checking?

Thanks!

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Pearlman's also sells estate/preowned. www.pearlmansjewelers.com
I know my e-ring (when I get it, LOL) was purchased at JbEG. He bought the antique stone and had a platinum setting customized by those amazing ladies. If I am not mistaken, costwise it turned out very reasonably and from what I have heard it is spectacular.

ETA: If you share your needs, and budget, the folks here would be happy to help you find a dream ring!

weddedbliss

Rough_Rock
I have never, ever used them, but I have seen real rings on exboyfriendjewelry.com, anywhere from a year to much older. Sometimes people have certifications, other times they don't. The site says they use a safe funds system, whatever that is.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.