shape
carat
color
clarity

ERing Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamond4Me
WOW !!!
love.gif
10.gif
beautiful ring,h vs1 very nice combo.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Now those are some great pics! Great job with the collage, the ring is beautiful!!!
appl.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
TY vtigger and kmom! I love it here so much because all of you are just so awesome!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
D4M- Your ring is beautiful. Great pictures.
30.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Ty so much, sevens one!
1.gif
1.gif
I love it too
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS STONE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely stunning! Look at those arrows! mmmmm! And it looks HUGE!
36.gif
Pretty hands, too!

Your photos came out beautiful. You really did a great job!
1.gif

Lynn

PS Do you have the rest of the "specs"?!!! We''re all nerds around here, you know!
1.gif

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Simply lovely, love sparklies!!!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful ring! Post more pics when you get the chance!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi Diamonds4Me:

What a gorgeous solitaire
30.gif
1.gif

I''m new here as well and I have an VS1 H RB too!

Enjoy,

Heather

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--look a the arrows!
30.gif
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to thank all of you for all the wonderful compliments. All of the sparklies I've seen here are absolutely gorgeous and is giving me wonderful ideas to ponder over...I hope you don't mind...
9.gif
9.gif

I have been wanting to take more pictures but its been soooo cloudy and rainy here this past week and a half...blahhhh..but hopefully we'll have some sunny days coming up soon so I can get out and take some more shots
1.gif

hmlr - as if its not coincidence enough that our diamonds are the same....we also share the same name!!!
6.gif
freaky..I can almost hear the theme song to the Twilight Zone being played somewhere
25.gif

As for my hands..I must admit that I probably pamper them a bit too much, hehehe....every night before bed I take a vit.E and burst another vit.E open and massage it into my nails and hands. After my morning shower I put a coat of O.P.I's Nail Envy on..that stuff is awesome! Also, about two to three times a week I use L'Oreal's ReFinish/ Micro-Dermabrasion kit and before I rinse my face I rub it into my hands. What results! Oh, and another nice thing to use on your hands is to make a paste out of salt and olive oil and massage it into your hands before bedtime. Then just rinse it off..not with soap and water but just water. Then pat dry with a towel and let the olive oil soak in over night. Really soft hands! Ok..sorry for the beauty tips
5.gif

Anyway..I will try to get more pictures on here...but it looks like I'm going to have to try and figure this thing out all over again! I don't see where to upload new pics on here. I clicked the mountain button but there isn't a browse/upload feature
33.gif
so......trial and error, lol.
face22.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder how this will look as a wedding band....hmmmmmmmmmmm
3.gif

4cts in platinum
g-h color/ vs-1 (It matches my e-ring in that department!)
36.gif

1869.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Deleted This one...

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Ok...I''m going to see if I can upload some pictures onto here. This is my ering and bracelet that kind of matches it.
1.gif

Just the bracelet
DiamondBracelet1.jpg

6.gif
I can''t attach more than one file! I''m going to have to figure out another way............
38.gif

DiamondBracelet1.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Let''s see if this works....
alltogethernow.jpg

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.... what a pair!!! very unique bracelet!
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif
31.gif

I love them both!! they are just gorgeous!!
36.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Oooops..I didn''t see me way down there at the bottom
25.gif
I do love that bracelet because its so different. My MIL2B wears it right now because she''s so in love with it. I can still keep my eye on it because she lives with us due to her age. But I get to wear it whenever I want to...so long as I ask sweetly
12.gif
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful and unique bracelet, and it certainly is a great complement to your ering. Awesome!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results