shape
carat
color
clarity

ERing Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

g00mba

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

The ering I purchased from Good Old Gold arrived this past weekend and it is great. It was a very enjoyable experience buying from them. Every person I dealt with was great and they answered all my questions :)

See the attached for pictures:

Square Hearts & Arrows
.95 ct
E
VS2

Custom Plat Setting

Now that I have the ring I have gotten it appraised from a 2nd source and am happy with the outcome. Over the last few days I''ve been looking at different insurance companies which include:

State Farm
Jewelers Mutual
Chubb

The searches I''ve done on PS have pointed to Chubb for the most "peace of mind", but I''ve called a bunch of different insurance brokers and none of them will offer the valued articles policy without home owners... I live in the NW burbs of Chicago and if anyone else knows something I don''t, please let me know.

It seems that SF and JM are more or less the same in what they offer but SF''s premium is about $90 lower for this ering.

I would also like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts. Without websites and forums such as this one, I would not have gotten the great deal I did! Thanks very much!

~Jon

JK Sq95EVS2 finished.jpg

g00mba

Rough_Rock
Another Pic

JK Sq95EVS2 side view.jpg

g00mba

Rough_Rock
Yet another pic

sq.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!
36.gif
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring is great.

Just something to consider as it has been disputed a few times here without resolution, but my SF agent said that they could not guarantee that I could work with my own jeweler if I needed a replacement. They said it would be up to the claims adjuster to decide what jeweler I was required to work with.

Since I spent so much time selecting my diamond I went with JM as they allow you to work with your own jeweler for the replacement.

Someone here recently said their SF agent told them they could work with any jeweler they wanted, but it's worth a double check...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those square H&A''s more and more....beautiful stone and setting...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very lovely. Congratulations
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, it''s gorgeous!!
36.gif

2 squares in one day. I''ve died and gone to heaven.
9.gif

Congrats, you picked a beauty!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG that square H&A is a beauty!!! Phenomenal ring, really just spectacular!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a STUNNING stone. Congrats!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2007 4:50:00 PM
Author: g00mba
Another Pic
LOVE how it frames the diamond all the way down to the (lack of) culet!! :) nice!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Goooooooooorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

dfm00

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats! I like how it looks in profile, very graceful prong shape.

As for insurance, I had no luck with several local Chubb agents either. Based on RockDoc's recommendations I called William Castro at TotalDollar in NY. He got back to me several hours later with a policy number, no problem. I believe he is licensed in many states, so might be worth a call if you decide you'd like to go with Chubb.

Dave

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You did a great job, it''s stunning!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results