Erika Winters Jin in Rose Gold

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The RG looks great on you!

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I realize that this is SMTB and not RT, but...
@aupolei would you tell us the width of the bezel and the dimensions of your stone? This is one of my favorite ever settings and I'd be curious what the proportions are. Please feel free to ignore my potentially tactless request if you find it prying. Again, your ring is just gorgeous!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I missed this until now - it’s just gorgeous, tight bezel and that satin finish is TDF. It complements that glorious centre OEC so well

aupolei

Rough_Rock
Premium
Oh I missed this until now - it’s just gorgeous, tight bezel and that satin finish is TDF. It complements that glorious centre OEC so well

Thank you! :D

aupolei

Rough_Rock
Premium
I realize that this is SMTB and not RT, but...
@aupolei would you tell us the width of the bezel and the dimensions of your stone? This is one of my favorite ever settings and I'd be curious what the proportions are. Please feel free to ignore my potentially tactless request if you find it prying. Again, your ring is just gorgeous!

I will try my best! I'm not sure of the actual bezel measurements, but the total width is roughly 7/16" so about 11.11mm? And the stone spread is 7.82 - 7.95mm.

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Congratulations

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The Jin has so much personality :sun:

I adore Erika's textures ::) and I love your description of light bouncing off the interior making your gorgeous stone glow :love:

I'm looking forward to seeing what band(s) you decide on!!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
This feels very much out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to take a second to share some pictures of my new Erika Winters engagement ring. This is actually an insurance replacement ring, and I'm so happy that my fiance and I finally decided to go with the Jin setting. My original engagement ring was a six-prong Tiffany-style solitaire in platinum, and although it was a classic choice that we chose together, the Jin setting feels much more me. The stone is a 1.93ct OEC GIA L VS2 set in 18kt rose gold.

Now for the fun part . . . wedding bands :dance:

Jin_001.jpg

Jin_002.jpg

Jin_003.jpg

Jin_004.jpg

Jin_005.jpg

Jin_006.jpg

Is your ring a brushed finish? Can I ask how it has held up? I’m in love with Erika Winters designs and considering the brushed finish

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring, congrats! :D

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Would love to see it with the band you chose!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, very sleek and clean. :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results