shape
carat
color
clarity

EricaGrace 0.84ctw OEC Earrings - Pls post more pics if you bought it! It''s BEAUTIFUL!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I was checking out Erica Grace new arrivals today and saw a pair of earrings that I was looking for. I''ve been toggling between a RB or Old Cuts for a pair of earrings and have searching eBay and etc but could not find a good pair that''s within my budget and expectations. I thought I''ll resign my fate to just get a pair of RB for earrings and an OEC for pendant.

I''ve been comforting myself that maybe it''s a waste to get OEC as earring if I cannot enjoy the beautiful facets (unlike a ring)!! Then... I saw this beautiful perfect pair of OEC earrings... but it''s already SOLD!!! It''s everything that I was looking for in cut, color, clarity, design and even price!!

I hope it''s a fellow PSer who bought this! PLEASE PLEASE share more photos and ear shots if one our dear PSers bought this!

Thank you.

EricaGrace 0.84CTW OEC Bezel Earrings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results