shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT ERD 7 Stone Anniversary Band

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Despite everything DH knew how bummed I was to let my 5 stone and some other pieces go...so for our 21years together, he surprised me with a sort of replacement. We went with Mark at ERD. Mark was patient, kind, understanding, and knowledgeable as always. Really a great person overall. Mark actually made this purchase worry free and very pleasurable. I went with 7 stones instead of five because of the 21st anni each stone represents 3 yrs together (...ans finger coverage of course :naughty: :wacko: ). The band has our engraving as well. :)) I was apprehensive about getting smaller stones going from .40 to .26 but I have sense learned .26 pointers arent too shabby. Im in love with my sparkler!!! I am totally amazed with the brightness and scintillation of the stones. Band is 18k unplated white gold. I color vs clarity excellent cut (h&a) stones.

Sharing is caring :))

may1a.jpg

may1b.jpg

may1f.jpg

may1g.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

WOW!! Congratulations on 21 years, first of all... and secondly --- WOW!! That's gorgeous!! yay ERD!! yay Mr Zestfullybling for suggesting this beautiful gift!!

And yes indeed - I don't think .26s are shabby at all --- its GORGEOUS!!! I love the U prong setting and the unplated WG!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh how lovely!! do you have and shots? looks lovely :love: :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful ZB and I'm so glad that you have another. I totally understand how you have felt about letting your other rings go. Congratulations on 21 years!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree - .26 stones are most definitely not shabby!!! In fact, I think they are a great size and are quite large :love: This must look so awesome on your hand - would love handshots if you can!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
ZB that is a beautiful ring!!! I love the size of the stones. It must be blinding IRL. So happy for you that you're celebrating a milestone anniversary and have a gorgeous ring to enjoy! Congratulations!

Handshots please :))

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Need hand shots NOW! What a gorgeous row of diamonds and 0.26 ct is NOT small.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ZB!! Congratulations on 21 years with your hubby, he certainly seems like a catch, what a guy! I think you'd better keep him :bigsmile: CONGRATS!! :appl: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHAAAAAT??? First post I check when I wake up...and no hand shots yet!?! ;( ;( ;( Waaaaah!!

Please ZB, don't torture us... More pics please!! Treat us to a hand shot or two ;))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1368236116|3444616 said:
:love: :love: :love:

WOW!! Congratulations on 21 years, first of all... and secondly --- WOW!! That's gorgeous!! yay ERD!! yay Mr Zestfullybling for suggesting this beautiful gift!!

And yes indeed - I don't think .26s are shabby at all --- its GORGEOUS!!! I love the U prong setting and the unplated WG!!

You are the best Enerchi! Thank you so much! DH read your post...he said that will be his new pen name "Mr. Zestfullybling", he loves it!!! :lol: :lol:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1368238671|3444642 said:
It's beautiful ZB and I'm so glad that you have another. I totally understand how you have felt about letting your other rings go. Congratulations on 21 years!

Thank you soooo Bright Ice! Yes it was a bummer. :(( Life if full of turn arounds and ups and downs, aint it?!
Im blingy happy again. :)) :praise:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1368239768|3444660 said:
I agree - .26 stones are most definitely not shabby!!! In fact, I think they are a great size and are quite large :love: This must look so awesome on your hand - would love handshots if you can!

Thank JuneB!!! I must say I was quite surprised when I opened the package and saw the band. My eyes popped! I didn't know I would be so satisfied with the size! Had pix comin up... :)) :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1368246904|3444732 said:
ZB that is a beautiful ring!!! I love the size of the stones. It must be blinding IRL. So happy for you that you're celebrating a milestone anniversary and have a gorgeous ring to enjoy! Congratulations!

Handshots please :))

That so very much woofmama!!! ON the hand they are blinding! The sparkle just doesn't stop in any lighting!!! I love it!!! :sun: Thank you again!!!

Coming up...

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1368254367|3444767 said:
Beautiful ZB!! Congratulations on 21 years with your hubby, he certainly seems like a catch, what a guy! I think you'd better keep him :bigsmile: CONGRATS!! :appl: :appl:

Thank you DandiA!!!!!! Yes he is a darling. Truly a blessing! Thank you for your sweet words!! :)) :praise: :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1368247072|3444735 said:
Need hand shots NOW! What a gorgeous row of diamonds and 0.26 ct is NOT small.

OK...ok... Sooooo bossy!!!! :)) Thank you Chrono!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your wonderful words and comments Neil, Rose bloom, Alex T!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1368267311|3444801 said:
WHAAAAAT??? First post I check when I wake up...and no hand shots yet!?! ;( ;( ;( Waaaaah!!

Please ZB, don't torture us... More pics please!! Treat us to a hand shot or two ;))

LOL!!! You crackin me up Enerchi!!! :lol: :D

Here are some hand shots...

may1cd.jpg

may1c.jpg

may1e.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooooo hoooooo!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you! It's GORGEOUS!! Indeed it is VERY BLINGY!! Love it w your eternity - really makes it stand out! Perfect....just perfect :love:

Mr Zestfullyblingy- ya dun good!! :kiss:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
3 cheers for Mr. ZB!! What a wonderful way to celebrate 21 years together! It is a gorgeous band and the stones are the perfect size, IMHO...

Enjoy your new ring!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful 7 stone!!! Congrats on 21 years. It looks fabulous on you!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super FABULOUS!!! Love, love, love it with your eternity bands!!!!! The outside shots... :love: :love: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks awesome!! I want one! :mrgreen:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice size! Happy anniversary!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh my---holy finger coverage bat man!!! That is gorgeous on your hand! I saw the first round of photos and thought it was very pretty but when you post the hand shots it is super impressive!!!!!!! Just gorgeous and classic! Your DH is a keeper!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi|1368254367|3444767 said:

DandiAndi,
I just have to say that I LOVE your avatar photo! You have the cutest baby boy! He looks so happy! :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG Thank Yous and MUCH Appreciation to you Enrechi, Yennyfire, Junebug, Pandabee, Mayk, Aprilbaby & Sarahbear for your encouraging and kind comments.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and views!!! The support I receive from you is one of a kind. I consider myself very fortunate !!! Thank you!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and very substantial on you! Happy 21st!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a 5 stone with stones about that size, so I know a 7 stone has to be gorgeous and give great finger coverage! :appl: It is beautiful!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results