shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving vs. Thermography?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 11:49:39 AM
Author: tropiqalkiwi

Haven, thanks so much for posting what you did with your engraving plate...it looks awesome! I think that might be what I end up doing to immortalize ours
9.gif
I really like how you did traditional invites but ''flipped'' the colors, they look wonderful.

Also, your moms calligraphy is beautiful. I will probably end up using Reaves calligraphy service or do them myself. We did calligraphy in middle school, so hopefully they won''t look totally tragic if I end up doing them. I also really like the map, how fun to have such a creative mom, I bet you did lots of fun projects as a kid.

Thanks, tropiqal! My mom is awesome, she is so creative. We did have a lot of fun when I was a kid, but the funny thing is that my favorite project was always painting rocks or coral. Go figure!

I really love having the engraving plate framed with an invitation. I''m another one who adores fine paper and stationery, so it was a real treat to have these invitations.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven, your invitations are absolutely beautiful. I like the white on black.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 3:30:03 PM
Author: Addy
Haven, your invitations are absolutely beautiful. I like the white on black.

Thank you, Addy.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results