shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving the ring

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Are any of you planning on engraving your SO's ring? Any thoughts on what you will say?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I've always told BF I would get his wedding band engraved. I have a few ideas but I'm not sure exactly what it will say yet. I have lots of time to work it out ::)

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I'm definitely going to engrave my SO's ring when we get it but I'm not sure what it will say yet.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
we will probably have our rings engraved. My mom said.. it's a traditional.. so ya. Maybe engrave initial and wedding date?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I want to, for sure...but I don't want something basic. I want something that is "us." Maybe a short quote or saying or something.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I like "Remove under penalty of dismemberment"

Too long?

:loopy:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:

Too long?

That is awesome...but I've got that covered- he's actually going to get a tattoo ring as well. For his line of work he won't be able to always wear a real ring, so he wants to get the tat version of well.

But seriously- that is hilarious.

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
I recently got FF a watch for his birthday and had "A treasure for my treasure" engraved inside it. He really liked it.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
princesss said:

Too long?

I wish this was like FB and you could "like" someone's post. lol.

SO already has a ring I had engraved that says "wiggle wiggle" or maybe just one "wiggle" I can't remember... opps : )
I feel as though I must continue that on with his wedding band as well.

Somehow we took the shamu call (at Seaworld) the "shamu-shamu" (check youtube if you're thinking I'm crazy right now : P ) and made that "Wiggle Wiggle." It's our strange little way of saying "I love you."

Yeah, we're lame, I know.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Engraving it with your wedding date will help with the odds of him ever forgetting an anniversary :wink2:.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
I definately plan on engraving my FF's wedding band. I have thought about a few things that I want to have engraved. I'm not sure how many characters/words I have so I guess that's also a factor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results