shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Rings from Bluenile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock

The diamond is from Blue Nile, was originally in a pendant. I had it reset into this ring by my local jeweler. The diamond is gorgeous and has sooo much sparkle. I would and will purchase from BN again!

Blue Nile Diamond info -

.32 carat
D
VS2
medium blue fluorescence
polish very good
symmetry good

splithsanklainey.jpg

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Side view of Blue Nile diamond

splitshankside14.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Lot of pretties!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings ladies!!

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
these rings are all gorgeous!

kitty bean what is the size of your center stone if you don''t mind my asking because it looks perfect!

i would love something that scale

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
Mine is from Blue Nile! I also have their preset diamond stud earrings, .25 ctw. I am very happy with them, they are quite sparkly! No pics of those yet though.

marquise ering09.JPG

wapila1

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 9:44:32 PM
Author: marriedwithdiamonds
these rings are all gorgeous!

kitty bean what is the size of your center stone if you don''t mind my asking because it looks perfect!

marriedwithdiamonds - May I ask where your wedding set is from, or any other info you''d be willing to share about it? It''s very pretty!

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
absolutely.

the pieces are from zales. the ering is 1.33 rb, f color, I1 clarity. the wedding band is 1 carat non certified stones

i like the set, it is pretty to wear but i want to replace it -the cut and clarity of the solitaire stone bothers me when i look at it
9.gif

wapila1

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 7:18:53 AM
absolutely.

the pieces are from zales. the ering is 1.33 rb, f color, I1 clarity. the wedding band is 1 carat non certified stones

i like the set, it is pretty to wear but i want to replace it -the cut and clarity of the solitaire stone bothers me when i look at it
9.gif
Thanks! The reason I ask is that I''m looking for a diamond band to wear with my solitaire, and I think yours complement each other nicely. I can''t quite make out how your band is set. Channel? Prong? Sorry to be a pest! LOL. Thanks again!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 9:44:32 PM

It''s a 2.12 ct. The RBs are .15 ct each. I''m glad you like it
1.gif

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
it's ok! the band is prong set. i tried to attatch a pic so you can better see

there is some kind of issue with the main diamond and the stones of the band, i think it's the cut?

1.gif

ringofminex2.JPG

wapila1

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 11:15:09 AM
it''s ok! the band is prong set. i tried to attatch a pic so you can better see

there is some kind of issue with the main diamond and the stones of the band, i think it''s the cut?

1.gif
Oh, very pretty! Thanks for posting the photo. The diamond looks lovely in the photo too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results