shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Engagement ring with 2c WF ACA finally here!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
IMG_9214.jpeg IMG_9215.jpeg IMG_9216.jpeg Hi everyone! Just picked up my ering with the 2.07 WF ACA F VS1 center stone! Over/under bypass designed to mimic my pearl ring given to me by my Fiance’ 45 years ago when we were engaged in high school. We are both overjoyed to be together again, and this ring is the perfect symbol to celebrate our (re)union! Nails need a fill and I’m not great at diamond pics, but here she is!! IMG_9214.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9217.jpeg
    IMG_9217.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9218.jpeg
    IMG_9218.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9220.jpeg
    IMG_9220.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_9222.jpeg
    IMG_9222.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9223.jpeg
    IMG_9223.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9224.jpeg
    IMG_9224.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9225.jpeg
    IMG_9225.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9226.jpeg
    IMG_9226.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 51

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful and beautiful on you! Did Whiteflash make the setting? Do you plan to wear a band with it? So happy for you and your story - hope you are loving the ring and that you went with the ACA!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful! And you did a great job with the photos (I LOVE LOTS OF PHOTOS!) Wishing you and ‘Your Blast from the Past’ a happy, healthy, long future. Enjoy!!!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
It looks beautiful and beautiful on you! Did Whiteflash make the setting? Do you plan to wear a band with it? So happy for you and your story - hope you are loving the ring and that you went with the ACA!

I absolutely love it!! The setting was made by Adiamor, where I got the first diamond, but then decided I wanted the ACA. Adiamor did a beautiful job on the setting, which has been my experience with them in the past. They will make mirror image bands for me, one on top and one underneath, that fit flush, with an accent diamond at the peak of each one. I just can’t decide if I want white or yellow bands on either side, or all rose gold like the ering! I can’t believe how white, sparkly, and full of fire this diamond is! I have never seen anything like it before…

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful! And you did a great job with the photos (I LOVE LOTS OF PHOTOS!) Wishing you and ‘Your Blast from the Past’ a happy, healthy, long future. Enjoy!!!

Thank you! ❤️

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love it!! The setting was made by Adiamor, where I got the first diamond, but then decided I wanted the ACA. Adiamor did a beautiful job on the setting, which has been my experience with them in the past. They will make mirror image bands for me, one on top and one underneath, that fit flush, with an accent diamond at the peak of each one. I just can’t decide if I want white or yellow bands on either side, or all rose gold like the ering! I can’t believe how white, sparkly, and full of fire this diamond is! I have never seen anything like it before…

I know - that is why they are so recommended! Once you have seen one, there is no looking back! So glad that you love your gorgeous new ring!! I would maybe consider white gold bands with the ring - could make a beautiful contrast.

Last edited:

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Her name is Clara, meaning bright and clear…

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Ah, what a beauty! Huge congratulations on getting back together with your partner - this has made my day!

Thank you so much, Ally! It has made my life! I knew I would always love him, but had no idea how good it could be to be back together with him. It is truly a dream come true. ❤️

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
That's very romantic, and it's a beautiful symbol. I'm glad you found each other again:love:

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Ally! It has made my life! I knew I would always love him, but had no idea how good it could be to be back together with him. It is truly a dream come true. ❤️

Made me teary!

Congratulations on this wonderful new stage of your life. And congratulations also on your gorgeous new engagement ring! I'm sure all of us here are wishing you every joy now and always. <3

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Thank you mrs-b!! ❤️

silliex

Rough_Rock
Congrats! So happy for you and your fiancé, glad you both found your way back to each other again. Such a sweet and touching story, thanks for sharing with us. It’s a beautiful ring and such a sentimental design. Best wishes!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Congrats! So happy for you and your fiancé, glad you both found your way back to each other again. Such a sweet and touching story, thanks for sharing with us. It’s a beautiful ring and such a sentimental design. Best wishes!

Thank you! We are both so happy…❤️

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and ring! I love the sentiment behind it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! That setting is unique (in a good way) and shows off the stone perfectly!

Go try on some different colored metal bands with it to help you decide on the wedding band metal color. I love mixed
metals but really got to see them together to help make a decision.

Congratulations!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
So pretty! That setting is unique (in a good way) and shows off the stone perfectly!

Go try on some different colored metal bands with it to help you decide on the wedding band metal color. I love mixed
metals but really got to see them together to help make a decision.

Congratulations!

Thank you! I am in love with this setting, not just for sentimental reasons, but also because I love the feminine “swooping” of the curves. I will take your suggestion to try it on with different colors. ❤️

Last edited:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I love that you repurposed the setting and re-connected with the guy who gave it to you so long ago! How special !!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_9214.jpeg IMG_9215.jpeg IMG_9216.jpeg Hi everyone! Just picked up my ering with the 2.07 WF ACA F VS1 center stone! Over/under bypass designed to mimic my pearl ring given to me by my Fiance’ 45 years ago when we were engaged in high school. We are both overjoyed to be together again, and this ring is the perfect symbol to celebrate our (re)union! Nails need a fill and I’m not great at diamond pics, but here she is!! IMG_9214.jpeg

Awwww congratulations!!! It’s beautiful!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW! Beautiful ring and you can take lots more pictures of it for us if you want! Hope you are enjoying it every day!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Congrats on JOTW! Beautiful ring and you can take lots more pictures of it for us if you want! Hope you are enjoying it every day!

I may have a “few” more pics… IMG_9253.jpeg IMG_9252.jpeg IMG_9251.jpeg IMG_9234.jpeg IMG_9222.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results