color
clarity

Engagement Ring Set - CVB Purple Spinel

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
wounderful
just love your vision
and that colour purple is heavenly
i think after the wedding you need to revisit the cocktail ring because its too much fun to stop now
Aww. Maybe I should! It would be fun to have a cocktail ring! It really is a nice flawless stone with a really fun story behind it. When I do I want to make something with the little stone for my Mr. So we each can have a piece of the same rough

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful! Congratulations on your new ering/wedding band and whatever else you have in the pipe!

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Aww. Maybe I should! It would be fun to have a cocktail ring! It really is a nice flawless stone with a really fun story behind it. When I do I want to make something with the little stone for my Mr. So we each can have a piece of the same rough
fabulous and i love men's jewlery so i look forward to it
of course not till after the excitement of the wedding

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw your avatar on my bangle thread and had to come find the story on your gorgeous ring. It's truly a work of art!! Congratulations!:love:

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
Sooooo. I'm waffling all over on my wedding band to add :roll: I was going to wait and have all 3 shipped at once. But I have time for a wedding band. My work schedule is nuts! So I get my rings next weds to time me being at home to receive them.

I'm nervous cause I think they'll be a bit tight. I got hurt and got a bit fluffy the last 2 months. So let's not judge hand shots next week lol. Upside is I'm feeling better and I havevery active job so my fluff will rapidly come off.

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
Incoming TERRIBLE cell phone pictures. I swear I'm going to get a better phone just to take pictures of my rings.

I've gained about 20 pounds since I commissioned my rings. Got injured at work. Doing better so the weight will come off soon. But the 2 rings aren't happy together on my finger. Separately they do snug on though

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just LOVELY!! They look great stacked. How have you been wearing them?

I hope you have healed from your injury.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOH I loved this so much when I first saw it on Caysie's IG! This is so beautiful and so well done. I love the color and the shape of the stone coupled with that meticulous bezel work...just such a stunner!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful! Congratulations! It is definitely a set to treasure forever.

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
Just LOVELY!! They look great stacked. How have you been wearing them?

I hope you have healed from your injury.
I'm finally feeling much better! It took awhile though. I was on light duty but I'm a delivery driver (I lift A LOT) lol. Probably didn't help.

I wear my X band constantly. I LOVE it! I know it's very subtle, and not flashy, but it's unique and perfect for my extreamly active lifestyle. Very very comfortable as well.

My spinel ring is in the safe. My Mr wants to ask my dad first. We see dad for Xmas though. And then propose. Since I have my X ring and he let me commission it to my specs I'm not antsy.

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
OOOOOOH I loved this so much when I first saw it on Caysie's IG! This is so beautiful and so well done. I love the color and the shape of the stone coupled with that meticulous bezel work...just such a stunner!
This was my first gem purchase and it's not a large stone. I figured once set it would loose it's geometric nature. When Caysie sent the CADs I was so very excited to see it would get to completely keep it's shape. The bezel just blows me away. I'm beyond pleased.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful creative set!

Begonia

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my PS faves. I like the angles on the halo...hell I like the whole ring. So beautiful.

Polished1911

Rough_Rock
This is one of my PS faves. I like the angles on the halo...hell I like the whole ring. So beautiful.
Awww. Thank you! I did all the rock hunting and commissioning before I found PS. I probably would have asked more questions. But I think I did ok and Caysie was fun to work with. She didn't laugh when I asked if rose cuts came tiny enough lol. My ring really suits me.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.