shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, hahaha that''s so funny, I''ve never heard that one before!! I think it''s the hair....

Miracles, LovesVintage, Stephanie, April thanks so much!!

Krissie - yeah there is no way I could have made it look that way myself, I totally went to my stylist and had him wash and blow it out. my hair in straight as a pin, and when he finished it i asked him to put a flat iron over it a little because i felt like i looked like miss america with that big hair!! he convinced me it didn''t need a flat iron, and i''m glad he did because it looks so full and swingy in the pictures!! he''s awesome.

thanks Courtney!! I really like that one too....it''s funny because i thought for sure my hair was going to be all in my face in all the pictures because my bangs would NOT stay out of my eyes. but what felt like a massive chunk of hair in my eyes turned out to only be a couple little strands and that you can barely see!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Oh so gorgeous! What lovely keepsakes.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful pictures, Karasue! She did a fantastic job and you are a gorgeous couple!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful, I love them!
36.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous! I love the photos--too cute.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Karasue those are FABULOUS! You look totally gorgeous as always. Great choice on photographer.
36.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
swimmer, thanks! i think i might have one or two printed out and framed, the ones that are far away and more artsy...

bensbride, gwendolyn, lady pirate - thanks so much!!!

Crown, thank you!! are you planning on doing engagement photos? and when is that darn dress coming in???? i can''t wait it on you in your ACTUAL size!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Hm, I'm not sure if we're going to do engagement photos. FI's brother and sister-in-law are professional photographers and they whipped up an impromptu photo shoot in their apartment when we first got engaged. Haha...unfortunately we are both very camera shy. Well that's not true. I'm camera shy because I'm not photogenic and I've been traumatized from a shoot that occurred many years ago (not by them, it was a different photographer). And FI just prefers to be on the other side of the camera. Anyway, I had no makeup on and we were wearing the same clothes that we had walked around in all day. Despite my general discomfort in front of the camera, they actually made me feel more at ease during that impromptu shoot, which I think is a characteristic of great photographers.

Since then, FI has also shaved his goatee off and I like the way he looks now MUCH better. They're really talented photographers, so if they are willing to do another shoot with us (with advanced notice next time), I would love to try it (again).

And seriously? WHERE IS MY DRESS?! My receipt said, "June" but I don't think there was a specific date. Should I call? They will think I'm nutso.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful cute and darling....you guys are very photogenic.What fun pics to cherish and have forver..... And I totally thought Crystal Bernard from Wings when i saw your pic as well.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lauralu! That''s so funny I''ve never heard I look like Crystal Bernard until all you said so...

Crown, I don''t think they will think you are nuts for calling at all. Your receipt says June, and you paid a lot of money for that dress, I say call!!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
I love your engagement pictures! What a photogenic couple! Thanks for sharing! Both of you look incredibly happy!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
i just saw these today and i love ur pics!! so many of them look like postcard material..u''ve got one talented photographer

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful pictures, even more gorgeous couple!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
SuLi, msb, Kimberly - thank you thank you thank you!!! I''m so happy with her work!

Thinking of ordering a couple of them to put around the reception, and I kinda want to blow one up a bit bigger to put in our house....maybe one of the ones that are a little more artistic and further back so you can''t tell it''s a big picture of US, haha.....

These pictures are soo gorgeous and look like so much fun! You guys are seroously TOO cute!!! I can''t wait for your wedding pictures! :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
karasue you are a KNOCK OUT! WOWEE are you stunning! And the pics are just beautiful, I really love them.

(Ellen I totally see it!)

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! Could they be any more gorgeous? We have yet to schedule our engagement photos (really, really need to do that!), and I only hope that they turn out so well!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
FMPD thanks!!
26.gif
btw where have you been girl? How are things going?? i think your wedding is the weekend after mine....i''m august 9th and i''m starting to freak out a little!!

Gypsy and Amandine thank you both!! Amandine, I definitely recommend getting engagement pics for the sole reason that we feel SOOO much more comfortable with her and being in front of the camera, which will be nice on the big day!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh! What fabulous pics! And I agree: you do look like Crystal Bernard - especially in that one pic. You''re beautiful!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
IrishBreakfast and SDL thanks!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
you are so pretty! the pictures are fantastic - she did a great job!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
karasue, i just wanted to tell you how much i absolutely LOVE your photos. so artistic and beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results