clarity

Engaged!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring.:kiss2:

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Hi. I love your ring. Congratulations!! Could I please ask what the setting is? Thanks.
I honestly have no idea, only that it's platinum. :(
He likes simple lines and have always said he prefers solitaires over any other setting. When he saw that the jeweler had this in stock when he picked up the stone and it fits me like a glove, he was sold.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
This, is one of the prettiest pics I have ever seen on here. And I have seen a lot! Well done, and gorgeous ring! :appl:
20180524_141345-jpg.629503
Thanks! I was at a local nursery when I saw this beautiful Dahlia....I took the pot to a corner and snapped this picture. It had to be quick because I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy! Lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I was at a local nursery when I saw this beautiful Dahlia....I took the pot to a corner and snapped this picture. It had to be quick because I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy! Lol
rotflmao2.gif
A TRUE PS'r if ever there was one! :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement & ring!!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is amazing! Wow, such a beautiful white, huge rock! Congrats! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How in the world did I miss this beauty...it's fabulous. I love it, so much. :love::love::love: Your fiance did an amazing job, it looks so perfect, and sparkly, and huge! Congratulations! :appl:

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
How in the world did I miss this beauty...it's fabulous. I love it, so much. :love::love::love: Your fiance did an amazing job, it looks so perfect, and sparkly, and huge! Congratulations! :appl:
Thank you! Is it considered obsessive that I clean it every night before bed, and every morning before I go to work? Lol

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your jewelry is spectacular!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, there is nothing better than a classic. :appl:

Rivendell

Shiny_Rock
Really gorgeous congratulations

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Your jewelry is beautiful! I would love to know the jeweler who made your tennis bracelet. I love it!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, he did a great job, congratulations!

doobaokwei

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Orchids0926! Mr. fiancé did an outstanding job. Try not to stare at the ring too much while wedding plan. ;)2

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY ring! Best wishes. LOVE the profile view showing the details of the setting. :appl::appl::appl:

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Your jewelry is beautiful! I would love to know the jeweler who made your tennis bracelet. I love it!
Thank you! My fiance bought it from the local Asian jeweler / family friend for our anniversary. I have a smaller one (around 5ctw) that I just gave to my mom. My current one is around 11.11ctw, with 26 diamonds.

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Orchids0926! Mr. fiancé did an outstanding job. Try not to stare at the ring too much while wedding plan. ;)2
No planning needed. ..we'll be heading to city hall! :whistle:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! And beautiful ring!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Mazel Tov! Congratulations!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
This, is one of the prettiest pics I have ever seen on here. And I have seen a lot! Well done, and gorgeous ring! :appl:
20180524_141345-jpg.629503

Beautiful ring & I love this shot with the yellow flower! Also your bracelet is gorgeous!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is amazing. Your stone is super white and huge. I am jealous! I love the 2.84 size, it is just perfect! :kiss2:

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful diamond and an elegant solitaire setting that truly allows it to shine, I LOVE the size of your diamond and how it looks on your finger. And DANG how it goes with your gorgeous 11ct tennis bracelet- I might faint! I have a 3-4 ctw tennis bracelet on my "someday" list but boy now I feel like bumping up the carat weight haha!!

Orchids0926

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the kind comments! I'm on mobile, AND almost technologically illiterate, so don't know how to do that "@" thing. :wall:to address everyone.
Hubby is an engineer by trade (a Vulcan when it comes to emotions) and was dead set on a simple band. He wouldn't have it any other way. Lol We can't afford brand name styles, but luckily have a good friend who owns a jewelry store so he was able to help us with all our pieces. I don't have much, but, dang, I sure enjoy wearing what little I have!

Wishing everyone health and happiness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results