shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Engaged! My WF 1.52 RB...

doctorlady99

Rough_Rock
I''m so excited- I got the most beautiful ring from the most wonderful man this weekend! My fiancee (so much fun to say that now!) brought both sets of our parents in for the proposal at our favorite restaurant from my childhood. At the end of the (completely delicious) meal, he announced to the whole restaurant that he wanted to toast his wonderful Mother for her birthday (which I knew he was going to do), and then turned to me (which I didn''t expect at all!) and said that he was happy to have another wonderful woman in his life, promised me a life filled with respect and love, got down on one knee, and proposed! The whole place erupted with applause and our parents were so thrilled to have been there. I must admit, I am a lucky girl :) I hope you enjoy the ring pics...this is my first time taking macro pics and I can''t get the lighting just right, but I had fun taking the shots :) I am just in love with the ring...it sparkles like crazy and is everything I ever wanted! Thanks to James at WF for all his terrific help- he was completely fantastic. Thanks also to all of you also for the amazing education!

Here are the specs:
GIA
7.41-7.42x4.52 mm
1.52 carat
I
SI1
Cut Grade: Ex
Polish: Ex
Symmetry: Ex
Flourescence: Medium Blue
Depth: 61.1%
Table: 57.6%
Crown Angle: 33.6
Pavillion Angle: 40.8
Culet: None
Girdle: Medium (faceted)
HCA: 1.0 (within TIC range)
Ex-Ex-Ex-Very Good (Spread)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Flowers...

doctorlady99pic1.jpg

spectacular!

Gorgeous!!
36.gif
Congratulations!

Wow, that''s a crazy-gorgeous ring - your FI did a great job! Congratulations on your engagement and a lovely, memorable proposal. Keep the pics coming; I love the flower shots, and the lighting seems just fine to me!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

A little blurry, but you can see the setting better in this one...

DoctorLady99pic5.jpg

What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your beautiful proposa1!

Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous. Best wishes to you for a long, happy life together!

Thanks so much! It''s so much fun to share these pics with all of you!

Gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a beautiful ring, and I love the flower pics!

Fabulous ring! And what a special proposal. Congrats on your engagement!!!!

Congratulations to you! Its a classic beauty!
36.gif

Awww, congrats! What a sweet guy!

Date: 2/2/2009 9:07:12 PM
Author: doctorlady99
Here''s a hand shot...

GORGEOUS!!! congratulations!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! Your fiance sounds as amazing as your ER. How romantic that your MIL''s Birthday now shares in the joy of your proposal. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and your pics are great.

Lisa

OK so I just gave birth a few wks back and I know my hormones are still wacky...but your story brought tears to my eyes!!! You had the proposal that is so very special and just like so many ppl dream of. I''m happy for you and CONGRATS!!!! I also love your manicure...fingers look great..and so does that beautiful ring!

It''s beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement!

Congratulations on your engagement! Mazel tov!

P.S. - Your ring is a firecracker! Gorgeous!

What a great ring, and wonderful proposal to go with it! Congratulations!

Congratulations. Very pretty ring.

Congratulations on your romantic proposal AND your gorgeous ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

really really beautiful!!!!!!!!!! many congrats!

Fabulous engagement story and a beautiful ring -- congratulations!

Very pretty diamond! Congrats!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP