shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!! My Ritani Bella Vita!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting! I never thought about having a center stone in a halo with additional prong set side stones. It''s a fantastic new interpretation on TWO classics, the three stone and the halo. Kudos to your FI for picking out a phenomenal ring. Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Thanks b.anna!!! It looks bigger than .70 to me too, in real life! The pictures definitely make it look big, this was also my first time taking pictures of anything up close, and I think they turned out pretty well for my first shot! :)

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and that really spectacular ring.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement - glad everything worked out right in the end
5.gif
. Your ring is just beautiful - I love the delicate setting.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely gorgeous ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so beautiful! I love it, it''s stunning, you are one lucky lady!!
30.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOHHHHH..... SHIIINNNYYYYY!

LOVE IT! Congratulations on your engagement!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your beautiful ring!
Congratulations!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
what a great proposal story! i was cracking up at the part when you knocked the ring out of his hand! your ring is STUNNING! i love, love, LOVE Ritani too! it''s a great design and i''m totally loving those profile shots...it''s gorgeous. congratulations on your engagement!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Funny story, lucky you found it. Gorgeous ring and congratulations to you both
35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is just gorgeous!!
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful ring! Congratulations!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is FABULOUS! I love its unique qualities and the profile is to die for! Congratulations on a beautiful e-ring and a "perfect" proposal!
face23.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
love this ring. the design is just wonderful and it looks fabulous on your finger.

and your proposal story made me chuckle too; as in life, so few things work out perfectly, but if we''re lucky, it turns out well in the end. :)

i hope your engagement is a very happy time for you both and your marriage the beginning of a wonderful new life.

congratulations.

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Thanks again to everyone for all your comments! :) We''ve been realllly enjoying this time and both our families are THRILLED!!!! I love telling the story because nothing worked out on his end, but everything was better than I could have imagined! I loved it so much we picked July 3, 2010 to hopefully be our wedding date (provided we can book the place we want!) and hopefully we will be able to have fireworks! I just LOVE the 4th of July and fireworks! I''m kind of a pyro at heart, I guess it comes with my geeky science curiosity!
31.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Yep, this confirms it - I love everything made by Ritani ;-) Congratulations on your gorgeous, perfect ring and your wonderful engagement!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! It does look very delicate and lovely!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
really pretty!! conner prairie huh? you must be from Indiana!! I''m a Hoosier but have lived in LA for 15 years now. Went to CP as a kid. gorgeous ring!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Your setting is so dainty and the diamond looks WAY bigger than .70!! Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE RITANI!!! i know i am bias... as ritani made my dream ring too. but oh ritani just rules
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love, love, love, Ritani and the Bella Vita Collection. Actually, love Ritani, ANY collection! Absolutely beautiful!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I just have to look at your ring again. Its too beautiful to miss.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Trishy-I definitely agree, there is just something about Ritani settings that drives me nuts, maybe because they are so dainty and just plain "cute"!
Debshine- thanks! I definitely agree, chosing just one was difficult, I want them all!
30.gif

joelly-I can''t stop looking at it either! I always come back to it just to check out all the up-close shots of it

I also totally just realized I made a typo when I first posted this...the clarity is an SI2, not I2..oops! :) I was all sorts of excited when I first posted this and still am.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
i love your ring! it''s my new favorite ritani setting ( i have the classic solitaire which i also adore). does the wedding band sit flush with this setting you have? it''s so dainty and pretty!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 11:22:58 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
i love your ring! it''s my new favorite ritani setting ( i have the classic solitaire which i also adore). does the wedding band sit flush with this setting you have? it''s so dainty and pretty!
Thanks! The band actually does sit flush right up against it! I don''t have any pictures, but I did try it on when we were first looking at the ring waaay back in April. I''m pretty sure it was the 1.5mm band (they make one that''s a bit thicker, but I like the teensy ones!) After trying on just the single band and the ER, I tried it on with two bands, one on each side, it was to die for-talk about some serious sparklage going on! I keep meaning to take a trip to the jewler to have an earring post fixed, but it seems like there is always something else going on and I can''t make it! Grrr... eventually when I make it there I''ll try it on again and get a picture for you!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/11/2009 12:02:39 PM
Author: ChemGeek

Date: 8/11/2009 11:22:58 AM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Thanks! The band actually does sit flush right up against it! I don''t have any pictures, but I did try it on when we were first looking at the ring waaay back in April. I''m pretty sure it was the 1.5mm band (they make one that''s a bit thicker, but I like the teensy ones!) After trying on just the single band and the ER, I tried it on with two bands, one on each side, it was to die for-talk about some serious sparklage going on! I keep meaning to take a trip to the jewler to have an earring post fixed, but it seems like there is always something else going on and I can''t make it! Grrr... eventually when I make it there I''ll try it on again and get a picture for you!
Yah! Can''t wait to see a pic! I have two wedding bands with my ering too! Love Ritani!

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
OMG!! I haven''t been around for a while so I have only just seen your ring. WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and on your gorgeous ring. I would love to see more hand shots please!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
wow, that is one of my all time favourite settings, it''s pure perfection! congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results