shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!! My Ritani Bella Vita!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone! I''ve been lurking on this website FOREVER and have reallllly enjoyed looking at everyone''s rings! They are all stunning! I recently got engaged on July 3rd and he proposed with my dream ring that we picked out together. It went perfectly WRONG in every way, but it was hysterical in the end. He planned on doing it July 4th, but as the day got closer, the weather forecast was looking worse and worse (which turned out to be true, it rained ALL day and no fireworks that night
15.gif
) So that was the first wrench thrown in. So he pushed it to Friday, the 3rd. He''d planned on taking me to this local restaurant Mama Corolla''s (go there if you are ever in Indianapolis!) where we had our first date, but as we drove up to the restaurant (they don''t take reservations) they had a sign up saying they were closed for the week for summer maintenence! DOH! Anyway, we ended up eating at another yummy place in the area and he told me he had a surprise for me and that he was taking me to see the Fireworks at Symphony on the Prairie at Conner Prairie (a place you can go and re-live the pioneer days!) We sat outside and as the finale of fireworks was going off he turned to me and told me he had one more surprise for me, got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I of course starting jumping up and down and knocked the ring out of his hands! And of course, it was dark, but we found it! So it ended up being perfect even though nothing went right to begin with (which I think is hysterical!) Ok, sorry that was an extremely long story! And last but not least, Pictures and specs:
The ring:
Ritani Bella Vita 3 stone ring in white gold
Center Diamond: .70 carats, H color, I2 clarity (eye clean)
Surrounded by .43 carats for a total of 1.13
And that''s all I know, I''m not sure of dimensions or anything. But I am just in LOVE with it and how delicate and sparkly it is!

bellavitaring1.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
and hand pix!...I was playing with camera settings on this one, those sparkles have been added
2.gif

bellavitaring2.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
My fingers look super chunky in this pic...I took it with my camera phone right after it happened, so it''s a horrible picture, I have more on my computer at home, and it''s also July in Indiana, swollen fingers are a given! :)

bellavitaring3.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Love it and very cute story! Congrats!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!
30.gif
Thats one gorgeous ring! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Enjoy!!!!

joyful

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! It looks beautiful on you.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very very pretty!! congrats!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!!!! Congrats!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! you have a gorgeous ring
36.gif

more pics! more pics!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
first thing out of my mouth when I saw your first pic...was JUST BEAUTIFUL! It really is...congrats!

Oh gosh! I love your story... hehehe I love your ring and reaaaally wouldn''t mind more pictures either :D

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s BEAUTIFUL!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I was wondering when someone would post handshots of a Bella Vita ring - I just love yours!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the comments!!
9.gif
I had my eye on a Ritani ever since I came across them online, then I tried one on and that sealed the deal!! I do have lots more pictures and profile shots etc... It''s actually pretty comfortable too, I hardly notice it b/c it''s so thin-so no problems with the micropave here!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! It looks very dainty on you. Congratulations on your engagement.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I. LOVE. That setting. It''s so feminine and gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement! And sometimes the plans that go wrong lead to the best memories!
36.gif

radiant lover

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! It is so pretty and dainty!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! I love your ring and your story!
36.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful ring and that is definitely a proposal story to share with the grandkids
2.gif
i think it''s rather sweet

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
I have not seen that Ritani before, but it''s really lovely! Congratulations on your engagement!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
love love love

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! congrats, I love the how delicate it is!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
more pictures!! another hand shot:

handviewtop.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
side shot/profile:

ringprofileritani.jpg

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
another view from the top

ringtopview020583.jpg

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
wow your diamond looks huge and absolutely beautiful! congratulations, your ring is beautiful!

ChemGeek

Rough_Rock
profile view on my hand...sorry about the fuzzy!! I didn''t even know it was there until after I took the picture!

sidehandprofile020583.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results