shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!! My kicken asscher ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
classy, elegent, stunning, beautiful,hypnotising, ....addictive!!!!!!!!!
18.gif

I LOVE this ring, its insanely gorgeous and looks so breathtaking on you!
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement - how exciting! I hope you enjoy all the planning ahead - especially choosing a wedding ring to sit next to that beauty
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I ask a quick question... when you look down at your ring do you see the pattern inside the diamond or do you have to be really close up?
1.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous! Congrats!
1.gif

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 11:54:35 AM
Author: merlinthecat
KMCI your ring is fab!

The asscher cut is mesmorising! And such a unique contemporary setting too!

Merl.

P.S. Is the kitty in your avatar a british blue???

Yeah, he's a British shorthair, but his colour is lilac, not blue (I know, I'd never heard of it either!!) Your's is blue right??? They're absolutely gorgeous. Mine was a surprise xmas present a few years ago from my bf (now fiance, still can't get used to that!!), he is the most amazing cat I've ever come across, he's everything I ever read about them and more!!!!

kmci

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 4:03:40 PM
Author: Maisie
Can I ask a quick question... when you look down at your ring do you see the pattern inside the diamond or do you have to be really close up?
1.gif

I can see the pattern clearly at arms length, but I have particularly good eyesight!! It''s when you look closely at it from less than 1ft that the 10 mile deep bit becomes really obvious, and makes my eyes swim.

kmci

Shiny_Rock
I originally wanted two very thin (like 1.5mm) domed pave bands, I saw something like it on the whiteflash website. But then the other day I tried on a split wedder (think thats an Aussie term) that was plain white gold and they looked gorgeous so now I think I''l go with that. Picture a 3mm knife edge band that has been sliced through the middle of the knife edge, with one band on either side of the ering.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 7:35:02 AM
Author: kmci

Date: 2/15/2009 4:03:40 PM
Author: Maisie
1.gif

I can see the pattern clearly at arms length, but I have particularly good eyesight!! It''s when you look closely at it from less than 1ft that the 10 mile deep bit becomes really obvious, and makes my eyes swim.
Thank you for letting me know. I love your ring and I really am considering an asscher now!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! Great photos, too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results