shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged-G VS2 1.14 Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
SO LOVELY! CONGRATS!

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
Classic1, I think that too wide of a band will overpower your gorgeous ring. It is a classic setting with delicate proportions. It looks perfectly proportional to your finger and I''m not sure what "someone" is smoking
33.gif
I think you have a lot of flexibility with your wedding band but shouldn''t go too substantial. You will drown out your pretty bling! And if you are self-conscious about bigger fingers, might a "chunky" set make them look bigger? Just a thought.

Again, since I have basically an identical ring I concur with your "partial diamond" suggestion! But I''m biased. And full disclosure, I have small fingers, but here is my set.
wedding set

classc1

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/21/2009 9:18:41 PM
Author: studyer83
Classic1, I think that too wide of a band will overpower your gorgeous ring. It is a classic setting with delicate proportions. It looks perfectly proportional to your finger and I''m not sure what ''someone'' is smoking
33.gif
I think you have a lot of flexibility with your wedding band but shouldn''t go too substantial. You will drown out your pretty bling! And if you are self-conscious about bigger fingers, might a ''chunky'' set make them look bigger? Just a thought.

Again, since I have basically an identical ring I concur with your ''partial diamond'' suggestion! But I''m biased. And full disclosure, I have small fingers, but here is my set.
wedding set
OMG...you were not kidding...we have almost the identical setting!!! That first picture showing what looks like H+A''s looks AMAZING!!! I love it. I also love the partial diamond band. This is just what I needed to see....thank you for sharing.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! I think it looks lovely as it is. I too think that a thick WBand would take away from your ering! And an 18 isn''t really that "large!" Just had to say it!
21.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love baguettes.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 4:22:37 PM
Author: vespergirl

+1!!! Congrats!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 4:22:37 PM
Author: vespergirl

Ditto! I love your ring! And a thicker wedding band would really take away from your gorgeous engagement ring. I''d go with something equally as delicate, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results