shape
carat
color
clarity

Endless Love wedding band~any look alikes for less$?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joadma

Rough_Rock
I have the Ritani Endless Love 3 stone ring, and I got it as an anniversary band for my 10 year anniversary. I know it is *really* an engagement ring, but I love the 3 stone look and fell in love with this one! But, it is always in the back of my mind, that this one is supposed to be an ER, and since I got it in August, two people have commented on my "engagement" ring, ugh!

So, now I am in the process of getting one or two matching bands to go with it. I love the Ritani matching band, but it is about $1,500 for one. I really like the look of two, but I can always start with one and get the 2nd at a later time. I''m wondering if there are any good look-alikes (sp?) that I''d be able to find for a cheaper price? Anyone have any suggestions, or seen any that might work out? I only looked at the store where I got the ring, and there were a few that were comparable, but nothing like the real thing!
2.gif
Lol... Any ideas? Thanks, Jill

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I love the endless love wedding band too and would love to get it for a RHR, but BBB near my house wants $1700 for it! This is the closest I''ve found. It''s approx .34 ct tw with channel setting and little prongs. It''s part of signed pieces facets collection. . .

http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=1992

facetschannelprong.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Joadma,
MC gave you a nice band. you can check out facets site for others that may work. In my opinion you have such a gorgeous ring i''d probably save up a bit more and get the matching Ritani. I''m one of those matchy gals and the quality of Ritani''s are excellent.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a look at SP, see what you think. But I agree with mrssalvo, I''d get the matching Ritani band if it were me.
2.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
I think you guys are right, I should get the matching Ritani bands. I was hoping I could find something just like it, but less money, but I don''t think I could. I''m going to look around this weekend to make sure there isn''t anything else. I might have to get just one band for now and the second one next year, after buying this ring in August, dh isn''t too keen on spending more money on more rings, lol! Thanks, Jill

esguy27

Shiny_Rock
Jill, I''m not sure where you live but Bailey, Banks, and Biddle carries Ritani and the store near me is having a one day sale on November 19th (next Saturday). I''m getting my gf a different Ritani micro pave setting and was told that I could get 10% off of the price on that date. I pressed a bit more and got them to commit to a 15% discount. At the same time, I contacted Solomon Bros. jewelers who also carries Ritani and they offered to match BBBs discount, plus there wouldn''t be any sales tax involved with them.

Anyway, what I''m trying to say is, contact BBB and/or Solomon Bros and negotiate with them. I know for a fact that they''ll both come down off the regular price for the bands.

Good luck!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was very helpful esguy!! You should give your local BBB a calll to find out more about it. Good luck nothing beats a sale.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results