shape
carat
color
clarity

Ending a 7 Year Search-My Van Craeynest Band Meets Its Forever Ring, a 2.42M OMC

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
All gorgeous and look beautiful on you.:love: Nicely done.:appl:

I love your story! Persistence, patience, kismet...a match made in bling swooning heaven! Spectacular, enjoy in health and happiness!

Thank you both so kindly missy and Bonfire! Persistence is my middle name, lol! Just ask Mr Bcat....

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Loved reading your post and I love your new set! Congrats! It has such a presence!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you finally found your perfect match! They look so beautiful together like they were meant for each other!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Breathtakingly beautiful... Congratulations on finding perfection. :clap:

(I have a four letter acronym running through my mind--starts with a "J" and ends with a "W")

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Loved reading your post and I love your new set! Congrats! It has such a presence!

Thank you nala! I knew it would be a long post so I am glad I waited until I had some time to really sit and do it right. :)

I'm glad you finally found your perfect match! They look so beautiful together like they were meant for each other!
Thank you kindly tyty! I'm both alternately pleased and relieved to finally have made a good resolution!

Breathtakingly beautiful... Congratulations on finding perfection. :clap:

(I have a four letter acronym running through my mind--starts with a "J" and ends with a "W")

You are too kind natasha-cupcake! (And your avatar is so delicious looking!!!)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, this is officially one of my favorite sets on PS!!! The stone is a massive fireball, the details of each ring are so romantic, and it's non-matchy yet *perfectly* complementary....I love that aesthetic! Congratulations on your beautiful outcome! Your patience has paid off in a big way!! :clap:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
OK, this is officially one of my favorite sets on PS!!! The stone is a massive fireball, the details of each ring are so romantic, and it's non-matchy yet *perfectly* complementary....I love that aesthetic! Congratulations on your beautiful outcome! Your patience has paid off in a big way!! :clap:

You are so kind KristyDarling! As soon as I put this all together, it felt like it had settled in and been there a long time, so I know it all worked out right in the end now. :)

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Well done @bunnycat !! Out of all the jewels on PS, this Van Craeynest band is one of my all time favorites! I first discovered it on the stack of the day thread and after much investigating I found out it was Van Craeynest. I love it because it is unique, dainty, floral and perfect. I did read, however, that you had some trouble finding a ring setting that looked good with it. Well, your new ring is just absolutely perfect with it! The history, the halo, the floral design - it checks every box. :love: I think this is one of the most perfect and unique sets on PS. The diamond is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so very happy that you are wearing your Van C band again, and that it has a perfect partner. Enjoy!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so perfect!! I love your set

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing and It is beautiful!:appl:
Congratulations!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! It’s like your diamond found it’s soulmate. It is a perfect pairing and it looks perfect on your hand. I am so happy for you that you finally have a set that makes your heart sing. It is truly beautiful.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Well done @bunnycat !! Out of all the jewels on PS, this Van Craeynest band is one of my all time favorites! I first discovered it on the stack of the day thread and after much investigating I found out it was Van Craeynest. I love it because it is unique, dainty, floral and perfect. I did read, however, that you had some trouble finding a ring setting that looked good with it. Well, your new ring is just absolutely perfect with it! The history, the halo, the floral design - it checks every box. :love: I think this is one of the most perfect and unique sets on PS. The diamond is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so very happy that you are wearing your Van C band again, and that it has a perfect partner. Enjoy!!

Thank you so much OdetteOdile! These two do indeed look really good together in a unique way! I'm not really a matchy kind of person, and they are different enough to each stand out to make me happy. :)

Oh this is so perfect!! I love your set

Thank you kindly foxinsox!
Amazing and It is beautiful!:appl:
Congratulations!!

Many thanks tkyasx!

So beautiful! It’s like your diamond found it’s soulmate. It is a perfect pairing and it looks perfect on your hand. I am so happy for you that you finally have a set that makes your heart sing. It is truly beautiful.

Yaas- it's like Cinderella found her slipper, or Goldilocks found the "just right" match. :lol:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now for some pics and stats!

This is a 2.42 GIA M SI1 measuring 8.19x8.49 Old Mine Brilliant. It took some research to find the creator of the ring- JYB Jewels. It is platinum and currently a size 5.5+ and I am a 6+ (but I still manage to cram it on my hands! :D ) I will need to get it sized at some point (but not just yet!!!)

I don't even know where to start with the pics....I have taken so many the last couple of days.

Some flower shots, and also with one of my favorite chiffon scarves called Ors Bleu D'Afrique. Wishing for some of that Blue Gold right now in the heat of summer.

oecscarf1b.jpg oecflower1.jpg oecscarf1c.jpg

Side shots:
oecside1.jpg

OECside1b.jpg oecsideplants.jpg
Loved reading your journey as to finding the right fit for your beautiful band! They look like they are a match made in Heaven! Just perfect!!
:love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning size and stunning set! Congrats :)

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Loved reading your journey as to finding the right fit for your beautiful band! They look like they are a match made in Heaven! Just perfect!!
:love:

Thank you cushioncutnut! Still on cloud 9! (we don't have one of those icons here... but this is close :kiss2:

Stunning size and stunning set! Congrats :)

Thank you kindly MakingTheGrade!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a perfect final result! You nailed it. I am crazy about that setting, how stunning! Really looks like a perfect match with the VC band. Congratulations!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a perfect final result! You nailed it. I am crazy about that setting, how stunning! Really looks like a perfect match with the VC band. Congratulations!

Thank you Laila! I'm pretty crazy about it too! :)

A couple more pics. One outside away from all the green and brown trees and one indoors in regular kitchen lighting:

ombindoor.jpg oecfaceongreen.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful. Such a beautiful set and worth the wait. Good things come to those who wait. Congratulations.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! What a journey you’ve been on. Your set is just so beautiful and your ering is now a lovely match to your band. Enjoy every second.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic! I cans ee why you're so happy!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
THAT is PERFECT together!!! :appl::appl:

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
A couple more pics. One outside away from all the green and brown trees and one indoors in regular kitchen lighting:

ombindoor.jpg oecfaceongreen.jpg

Simply gorgeous! I had been eyeing that ring myself for a while because I absolutely loved the setting as well; I think we must have similar taste! So glad this went to a PS'er!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous! I had been eyeing that ring myself for a while because I absolutely loved the setting as well; I think we must have similar taste! So glad this went to a PS'er!

Thank you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations. :))

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Love reading the ring upgrades over the years!! Congrats on this newest one and hope it stay long on your finger. It looks really pretty on you :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results