shape
carat
color
clarity

Enchanted Diamonds

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
Has anyone made a purchase from Enchanted Diamonds? What was your experience? I read all the reviews I could find and they got very good reviews. My on-line chats with them have seemed "weird". I'd appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
I should add this is for a setting only. I already have the center stone.

lxAsTrOxl

Shiny_Rock
If price is something you value more over customer service than you found your vendor. Everyone's experience is diff though.

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
Thank you for replying. That's exactly what bothered me, the communication was terrible! The first person I chatted with kept saying "yeh" and not giving specific answers. The second was more professional but still a little vague. Then right in the middle she said we're closing I'll send pics tomorrow! Not what I'm use to dealing with!

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
The price is good, but do they come through?

lxAsTrOxl

Shiny_Rock
diannbengo|1434673016|3891102 said:
Thank you for replying. That's exactly what bothered me, the communication was terrible! The first person I chatted with kept saying "yeh" and not giving specific answers. The second was more professional but still a little vague. Then right in the middle she said we're closing I'll send pics tomorrow! Not what I'm use to dealing with!

LOL, they definitely use what I call "buddy talk/text".

Did they come through? Yes, I got the stone I ordered and for an extremely good price. However, I did have to stay on top of my order and constantly check in for updates on whats going on, don't expect initiative on their part, but I am basing this all off my own personal experiences. I can't speak for everyone else.

Ultimately I did return my diamond for a refund, which took a while, I kept getting excuses on why it wasn't sent out yet. Overall, the prices were great, but the customer service was lacking, when dealing with them I just felt like another number and not their priority. kind of let's "keep this moving along" attitude.

YMMV

runandjump

Rough_Rock
My experience with Enchanted Diamonds was great. I originally purchased a RB diamond that, after consulting with PS members here found out was not so great. ED had no problems with me canceling the order even though it was on its way from the vendor to their facility. After finding a second diamond that was much better, they gave me the option to use the original credit towards the new diamond, even though they had already sent the refund check in the mail. They seemed pretty flexible to me.

They kept me updated on the status of my order and provided me with the results of the IS and ASET analysis, as well as how the diamond performed in various indoor and outdoor light settings.

When the diamond arrived, there was a shipping box inside a shipping box. Inside that was the diamond box and GIA certificate wrapped very well in bubble wrap. They also provided an appraisal, although I don't know whether this is typical of diamond vendors and/or how competitive the estimated value of the diamond tends to be when compared to an independent appraiser.

In terms of their website chat, they were pretty brief in their replies, but they seemed friendly to me. I think if you are well-enough informed on what you're looking for and want a good price, ED is a good option.

To be honest, I didn't find my experience with JA to be all that great. It took forever for the ASET image requests to come through, and they didn't provide me with any analysis. They only told me that I had 24 hours to decide before the order was released. To their credit, they were very understanding and friendly when I told them I had moved forward with a diamond from another site (ED).

YMMV, but that's my experience.

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
runandjump, did you have any issues getting a refund? And they kept in contact with you? Wow, sounds like 2 different companies! Has anyone else had any experience with them?

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got my diamond from Enchanted (which I just now finally posted over in the "Show Me the Bling" section) and couldn't be happier. I dealt with several folks over there but mostly dealt with Joshua and I really enjoyed it. Like someone earlier stated, they use very casual language in the live chats. Josh came across to me as a New Yorker who just kinda says it how it is, unfiltered, which I actually liked. It was a different sort of conversation than I had with other vendors but worked for me. I am sure I drove them crazy with my constant checking in with new questions, but they never got irritated. I actually still drop into the live chat now and then to chat about diamonds with Josh and to update them on how the proposal plans were going and now with updates on our engagement. He is always quick to share in the excitement with me even though I know they are busy. Overall, I am thrilled with my experience with Enchanted and really love what they are doing by bringing well priced stones to the consumer with lots of images and info at hand to help with your decision.

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
I was wondering if I could request one of the owners. They sound like they're great, but maybe some people on their staff not so much.....btw thanks for the response, I would like to use them but customer service is not something you can drop the ball on, imho.

runandjump

Rough_Rock
diannbengo|1434682411|3891152 said:
runandjump, did you have any issues getting a refund? And they kept in contact with you? Wow, sounds like 2 different companies! Has anyone else had any experience with them?

No issues with the refund. As I stated, they let me apply it to my new order even after the check had been mailed out (they told me to just rip it up).

I believe I was dealing with one of the owners, his name is Jon Las and more experienced PSers might know who he is.

pfunk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
runandjump|1434687129|3891179 said:
diannbengo|1434682411|3891152 said:

No issues with the refund. As I stated, they let me apply it to my new order even after the check had been mailed out (they told me to just rip it up).

I believe I was dealing with one of the owners, his name is Jon Las and more experienced PSers might know who he is.

Yes Jon is one of the owners, with the other being Josh. I dealt with Jon once or twice and he was great as well.

diannbengo

Rough_Rock
So I ended up ordering the setting from Joshua. He is exactly the type of jeweler I like, knows his stuff, gives advice and does what he says! I'm so excited!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results