shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cuts & Asschers - A Collection

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
waffle, I love this! I love baguettes. Is there a hallmark on the back? I have a much small one marked ZEI.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
waffle, I love this! I love baguettes. Is there a hallmark on the back? I have a much small one marked ZEI.

Thank you so much! There’s nothing in the back. This only goes halfway around and then there’s a double chain. All I know is that it was made in Italy. I would love to see your’s!!!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! There’s nothing in the back. This only goes halfway around and then there’s a double chain. All I know is that it was made in Italy. I would love to see your’s!!!

It was done very neatly. That’s what drew me in. Just one shape. Sometimes it just takes a while but you find what you are looking for. CD4337CF-9F7B-4AA9-A963-97B1FBE81ED5.jpeg CD4337CF-9F7B-4AA9-A963-97B1FBE81ED5.jpeg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Mine is barely 10% of yours. I bought it on used ebay when I didn't have a friend in the world. ZEI is Rosy Blue in India. After WW11 there was a shortage of cutters and polishers. Europe sent their garbage, their crusher run to India, who turned it it into gems and jewelry. Mine is a mall bracelet, yours is much, much, much nicer. But to me, they all have meaning.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God, you used Bez Ambar?? OMG. No one inspires as much desire and limbic system response in me than BevZ Ambar. Wow.
How was he to work with?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God, you used Bez Ambar?? OMG. No one inspires as much desire and limbic system response in me than BevZ Ambar. Wow.
How was he to work with?

He and his daughter were amazing to work with! I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with them.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I think he's a visionary, and I never see his name on this forum.
Thank you for posting, you have an incredible ring and evidently a great experience.
Can't stop saying Wow!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think he's a visionary, and I never see his name on this forum.
Thank you for posting, you have an incredible ring and evidently a great experience.
Can't stop saying Wow!

Thank you, @Ibrakeforpossums. I hope that I can work with them again someday. I can’t even imagine what it must be like to work with some of the stones they have. They posted the most amazing blue diamond heart pendant the other day.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Babe

Rough_Rock
here’s mine! couldn’t have found this without the help of pricescope community! 3ct emerald cut ratio 1:1.3 F VS2

A711EE6C-63FD-4B0F-8B73-EB56B7325ADA.jpeg

What size finger?

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Mine is barely 10% of yours. I bought it on used ebay when I didn't have a friend in the world. ZEI is Rosy Blue in India. After WW11 there was a shortage of cutters and polishers. Europe sent their garbage, their crusher run to India, who turned it it into gems and jewelry. Mine is a mall bracelet, yours is much, much, much nicer. But to me, they all have meaning.

Can you post it? I would love to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results