clarity

Emerald Cuts & Asschers - A Collection

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond Misssbrittanyy

sst

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I received my long awaited Asscher solitaire ring from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry in NYC. I am thrilled to bits and cannot thank you all enough for your wonderfully generous expertise (especially Karl!), input and help. I am sure that if it hadn't been for all of you and Yekutiel, I would not have been so lucky.

Yekutiel was a total rock star. We did everything over the internet and phone as I live in CA. He found me the stone, sent me all the reports, videos and images. It had a rather old GIA report with a Graff inscription so he sent it back to GIA to get a new one done. Then he took it to, and picked it up from, an independent pre-purchase appraiser. He then set it for me in a custom setting - somehow he knew exactly what I wanted - took it back to the appraiser for the final evaluation and appraisal and overnighted it to me so that it arrived on my birthday. It arrived beautifully packaged and deliciously sparkly!

I am amazed and delighted by the service he gave us and will alwaysgo to him and recommend him to all those in need of a good, honest, kind and supremely professional jeweler.

After I received it here in California, I took it to another appraiser just to make sure that it hadn't been damaged in transit etc. and so that I could adequately insure it. I was completely blown away by the replacement value this 2nd appraiser put on it - 40% more than our purchase price. Amazing. Yekutiel is a rare gem indeed :)

Here are my pics and a little video

[/MEDIA]
img_1243-jpeg.597324
img_1296-jpeg.597325
img_1247-jpeg.597321
img_1290-jpeg.597322
img_1272-jpg.597328

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Asscher is gorgeous, SST and looks fabulous in your ring.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new diamonds and rings! :love::love:

Ymmv23 - great fire shots of your beautiful EC.

Caolsen; wonder stack and EC ring.

SST - I saw your beauties before and commented but enjoyed seeing the pictures again. (Which makes me wonder how I missed Ymmv23 and Caolsen's photos?)

Acebruin what a fabulous Octiva.

Matthews1127, are you going to make a band some those fabulous vintage style asschers? Your bands and EC are still awesome. I know I have admired them before.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great new diamonds and rings! :love::love:

Ymmv23 - great fire shots of your beautiful EC.

Caolsen; wonder stack and EC ring.

SST - I saw your beauties before and commented but enjoyed seeing the pictures again. (Which makes me wonder how I missed Ymmv23 and Caolsen's photos?)

Acebruin what a fabulous Octiva.

Matthews1127, are you going to make a band some those fabulous vintage style asschers? Your bands and EC are still awesome. I know I have admired them before.

Yes, @marcy! These are the 7 Asschers I will use to make my bespoke Anniversary Band! I’m so very excited, and so honored to have Asschers Cut & graded by Yoram!! :love:
Thank you for the lovely remarks about my wedding set. DH added a dainty Anniversary band to it in Nov. ;)2 I am over the moon!!! :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, I can totally see why you'd be excited to get an anniversary band made with your 7 Asschers. It is going to be incredible! I am anxious to see it. How fun your DH added another band last month. :appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, I can totally see why you'd be excited to get an anniversary band made with your 7 Asschers. It is going to be incredible! I am anxious to see it. How fun your DH added another band last month. :appl:
I’m anxious to get started, but I must practice patience. I am going to meet with my jeweler, and discuss the design, and try to get an estimate of cost. Then, I’m saving the money to put this project into motion. In the meantime, I sit & stare at this little black case, and lose myself in the tiny little tables staring back at me...lol!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, don't you hate those pesky little details like saving money for a project? You'll have fun designing your band and you'll certainly enjoy staring at those little beauties in the case. Be careful though (says the person who has dropped and lost a gemstone or several over the years :lol:).

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, don't you hate those pesky little details like saving money for a project? You'll have fun designing your band and you'll certainly enjoy staring at those little beauties in the case. Be careful though (says the person who has dropped and lost a gemstone or several over the years :lol:).

I promise to heed your words!! The last thing I need is to lose one of these gorgeous stones!! GAH!!

The waiting will be killer, but once I get the green light, this project will be one of the most fun experiences of my life! I have a lot of inspiration, and I know with a little help from my friends, here on PS, I can’t go wrong!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is amazing how far those little gems can fly or shoot across the room. I sit at the dining room table now, put down a paper towel and then take the gem out with my locking tweezers. Luckily the few things I lost were very small or cheap.

I am sure your ring will turn out fabulous.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is amazing how far those little gems can fly or shoot across the room. I sit at the dining room table now, put down a paper towel and then take the gem out with my locking tweezers. Luckily the few things I lost were very small or cheap.

I am sure your ring will turn out fabulous.

Yoram gave me a tip, when opening the case: “turn the box on the glass side, and open it table side down; safer.” I have only opened it once. I’m keeping this little case closed until the time comes for them to find their new home, in the setting I built...lol!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoram gave you a good tip. It's tough not to look at them but definitely safer to keep in the box.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh. I have spent the past few hours looking at everyone’s gorgeous rings. My emerald is only .25ct so just a spec compared to the ones here. But I figured I would share! It’s a G VS2

6E3D1FFE-2975-4E1A-BFD3-6EC343C00C8E.jpeg A58FD2DA-9C88-4DC1-A448-86E6F8AADCAD.jpeg BFE94C7F-9D6F-4F51-8CC7-DCBAA6E351D4.jpeg

It’s classic & elegant!! Absolutely beautiful! I bet it flashes like crazy in natural sunlight, and plenty can see it just fine!! She’s a fine EC!! Congratulations!!! :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh. I have spent the past few hours looking at everyone’s gorgeous rings. My emerald is only .25ct so just a spec compared to the ones here. But I figured I would share! It’s a G VS2

6E3D1FFE-2975-4E1A-BFD3-6EC343C00C8E.jpeg A58FD2DA-9C88-4DC1-A448-86E6F8AADCAD.jpeg BFE94C7F-9D6F-4F51-8CC7-DCBAA6E351D4.jpeg

It is gorgeous. I love a G vs2 combo... :love::love:

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Thanks for sharing, it's beautiful and classy.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
. Idk if it qualifies bc idk if it’s a baguette or emerald cut band but either way, I love it just the same. I don’t wear if stacked like this though.
I think it's baguette because it doesn't have clipped corners and windmills, which ECs need to have IIRC?

Either way, it looks great! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results