Premium
Thank you Matthews1127 and OoohShiny :wavey:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BUMP!!
Uisce on FIRE!!!

IMG_7508.JPG

...and Uisce, revisiting the Lake where DH proposed, with her new BFFs. :mrgreen2:

IMG_6942.JPG

Keep posting those GORGEOUS Step Cuts!!! I need more diamond love in my life!! :love:
CRM

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures Matthews1127 and love the fire shots.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures Matthews1127 and love the fire shots.

Thank you, Marcy!
I take photos every chance I get! Learning new things is my staple...and capturing new shots of my rings in different light environment has become my new obsession!
The other day, while walking home from work, I got a text from one of my coworkers, "Stop taking pictures of your nails & pay attention! lol!". My reply was, "My NAILS?! Oh, no, girl!! I'm taking photos of my RINGS!! :lol-2:".
Every speck of sunshine is an opportunity just waiting for me....lol! :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, that's not a bad thing to take pictures of your rings. I remember my in-laws found it pretty strange our digital frame had so many pictures of my jewelry in it. I don't have kids or pets so what else would I take pictures of for fun?
LOL to your coworker thinking you were taking pictures of your nails. The only way my husband gets me in a hardware store with him is because the lighting is great for diamonds. My EC was really flashing me on my drive to work yesterday but of course I can't take pictures while I am driving. I enjoyed the show anyway. :wavey:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127, that's not a bad thing to take pictures of your rings. I remember my in-laws found it pretty strange our digital frame had so many pictures of my jewelry in it. I don't have kids or pets so what else would I take pictures of for fun?
LOL to your coworker thinking you were taking pictures of your nails. The only way my husband gets me in a hardware store with him is because the lighting is great for diamonds. My EC was really flashing me on my drive to work yesterday but of course I can't take pictures while I am driving. I enjoyed the show anyway. :wavey:

Kudos to you, Marcy!! You practice self-control behind the wheel! lol!! My camera roll is filled with photos of our kids, our family & my bling...and that's it! lol! I haven't counted the photos, but I believe my kids have strong competition with my diamonds. :lol-2:
I was surprised my coworker made the mistake about my nails; she knows how big I am on diamonds! She had a "D'oh!" moment, after I told her!! :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews1127 at least your cute kids get equally billing with your gorgeous diamonds.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get to add mine! Here is before: stock blue Nile setting, and after: CVB ID setting-- no more DSS!! Changing the setting made the stone look its size and now I have no desire to get a bigger stone.

Stone is blue nile (bought blind) 1.52 G VS1

IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1442.JPG IMG_3392.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1446.JPG
    IMG_1446.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 88

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get to add mine! Here is before: stock blue Nile setting, and after: CVB ID setting-- no more DSS!! Changing the setting made the stone look its size and now I have no desire to get a bigger stone.

Stone is blue nile (bought blind) 1.52 G VS1

IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1442.JPG IMG_3392.jpg

YES, WHITEWAVE!!! I ADORE your beautiful Asscher!! She looks so at home in her new home!!!
Bump, Bump, Bump!! Keep the step cuts coming!!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this thread! I'm clearly a step cut woman. :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhhh! I can't wait for you to find a good one!!!

I'm in the south... what general area of the country are you?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhhhh! I can't wait for you to find a good one!!!

I'm in the south... what general area of the country are you?[/QUOTING E]

WW...
I'm up North, in PA. They are sourcing 7 25pt Asschers & 7 33pt Asschers for me. I'm creating a 7 stone ring, but they want me to be able to look at the size to determine which will look best on my finger alone, and with my wedding set. Once I find the right "group", we start designing. :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave your diamond is gorgeous and while I liked the solitaire your new setting is awesome and perfect. What a transformation. I love it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave your diamond is gorgeous and while I liked the solitaire your new setting is awesome and perfect. What a transformation. I love it.

The biggest change to me is losing those chunky unattractive blue nile stock prongs.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very true Whitewave.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started sourcing Royal Asschers for my Anniversary Band, yesterday!!! I'm so excited!!! :appl:

Ooh, that is exciting news - I've not seen many pictures of them, but what I have seen have reminded me a little of the Octavias - in that more steps = smaller facets and table = a different look :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that is exciting news - I've not seen many pictures of them, but what I have seen have reminded me a little of the Octavias - in that more steps = smaller facets and table = a different look :)

I'm just thrilled to get the search started. It's so exciting...I can't wait to hear back what, if anything, they've found! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Misssbrittanyyy. I'm with Matthews1127 about more info on your center EC and the setting.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more of mine in the CVB Inspired Design by Caysie van Bebber. Jennifer setting pave split shank asscher (all of that as tags lol)

IMG_2004.jpg
IMG_1991.JPG
IMG_1751.jpg

I wish you could see how sparkly the ideal cut pave is!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results