shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Upgrade

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I have been mostly a lurker all of these years. I have learned so much and more times than I can count I have been in awe and mesmerized by your beautiful bling. So I thought I would share today.
A couple of weeks ago I went and looked at the diamond I had my favorite jeweler bring in. The fire in this emerald cut blew me away! I loved the size and fortunately for me I’m not very color sensitive. To me she faces up fairly white and I’m thrilled with her.
GIA- 4.01
L
VS1
10.60 x 7.74 x 5.11
My photography skills are nonexistent- sorry 73383E11-B9FE-409E-B2ED-DD08564EDE15.jpeg 19E7AD9F-A190-497D-B626-FF5CFE3A6BC2.jpeg E45D7FBC-78FE-477E-AAD5-64976D8E6D1B.jpeg 20109EF4-9A63-4D4C-8F6B-3DED9DAD0346.jpeg 0207F5AE-EBCB-4F22-9981-B580D24EB90A.jpeg 595D2B5E-3564-4CC0-B98D-AFC5E412137C.jpeg 0321D442-357A-4C7F-9C50-CE2AAED101F5.jpeg 336E76A0-403B-4C40-90F3-2AFA3C3F6C30.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She’s beautiful @peppermintpatty! I love the setting and the ratio is perfect! Your band is also so pretty with her.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my.... What a beautiful ring! I love the setting & the band you've paired it with - what a classy looking set!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring & those claw prongs are perfect on the stone; the ratios are spot on. Hope you’re smiling every time you look down at your hand.

Sibsgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! It is simply perfect.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is stunninng!!! Cant believe that's an L!

Edit Question @peppermintpatty What color are your side stones? People are always asking about the color difference between IJK stones and
possibly higher colored side stones that pre-set settings come in. I know your setting is probably custom but I'm curious what color of side stones
you went with? They do look like a perfect match to your Emerald!

Last edited:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, where did you get your band?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.... What a beautiful ring! I love the setting & the band you've paired it with - what a classy looking set!

Thank you Alex T! I was so happy they could make my setting work with the larger diamond.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring & those claw prongs are perfect on the stone; the ratios are spot on. Hope you’re smiling every time you look down at your hand.

Thank you caolsen! I was thrilled with the job they did on the claw prongs. It does make me smile :) and feel fortunate as well. I dreamed of this ring but never ever thought I would have it.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
She is stunninng!!! Cant believe that's an L!

Edit Question @peppermintpatty What color are your side stones? People are always asking about the color difference between IJK stones and
possibly higher colored side stones that pre-set settings come in. I know your setting is probably custom but I'm curious what color of side stones
you went with? They do look like a perfect match to your Emerald!

Thank you tyty333! She is fairly white to me. Definitely warm in certain lighting, but I don't mind warm.
My side stones are G. I really don't notice a big color difference. My setting is not custom. I had gotten a quote from Victor and I have several gorgeous rings from Caysie, but I am too hard on my jewelry even though I never wear it at home. I knew I would never be comfortable with something delicate no matter how beautiful. So even though it was more money, I went with Precsion Set. I needed that heft and just asked them to do claw prongs. I am thrilled with the job they did. The side stone's are a little over .80tcw. My ring size is 7 for when I wear 2 bands with it. I love a gap between my rings but it always makes me too nervous to damage my rings and I don't care to wear a spacer. Precision Set allows you to wear any band, not just theirs and have it sit flush to it. My band is Precision Set also.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, @peppermintpatty! And I love the band you're wearing with her - perfect choice!

Can you pls share your finger size for reference? I think that's the #1 thing that gives other PSers a sense of proportion, if they're lucky enough to have a diamond like this!! I think you *might* have shared this with me before, but it's helpful to have it on every thread.

Congratulations on this STUNNING ring!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, @peppermintpatty! And I love the band you're wearing with her - perfect choice!

Can you pls share your finger size for reference? I think that's the #1 thing that gives other PSers a sense of proportion, if they're lucky enough to have a diamond like this!! I think you *might* have shared this with me before, but it's helpful to have it on every thread.

Congratulations on this STUNNING ring!

Thank you mrs-b! My ring is a size 7.
I love your beautiful new diamond and can't wait to see her in her setting and on your hand!!! So excited for you!!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love emerald cut diamonds. Their flashes of huge, BRIGHT Light are magnificent. Your taste is impeccable and congratulations on finding a unicorn.. more hand shots please!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I love emerald cut diamonds. Their flashes of huge, BRIGHT Light are magnificent. Your taste is impeccable and congratulations on finding a unicorn.. more hand shots please!

Thank you Tekate! I must say I saw this diamond and could not get over all of that fire!!! It mesmerizes me at times lol! It truly is a unicorn! I will post more hand pictures later today. I was up most of the night with our 3 sick babies, fur babies. Upper respiratory infections are no fun!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! EC's are soooo classy ...and I can't believe how white it faces! Very lucky lady!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! EC's are soooo classy ...and I can't believe how white it faces! Very lucky lady!

Thank you msop04! I agree- very classy! She definitely shows warmth at times, but I would never have guessed her to be an L had I not known. I am lucky, and grateful. You never know when you are going to find a unicorn, but when you do- it's a pretty wonderful feeling :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you msop04! I agree- very classy! She definitely shows warmth at times, but I would never have guessed her to be an L had I not known. I am lucky, and grateful. You never know when you are going to find a unicorn, but when you do- it's a pretty wonderful feeling :)

Girl, I know what you mean!!! ;-)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results