shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut diamond help

emeraldemerald

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I put an emerald cut diamond on hold. Can you pls help to see if it's a good emerald cut diamond? Will it be lively? Will it be all on and all off? I haven't seen enough emerald cut diamonds irl to know how this will look like? The few I saw irl looked bright when they faced me directly but turned all dark/off as I moved my finger just a slight bit. I don't like that all off look. Would this diamond have the all off look issue?

Thanks for your help.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
It does not appear to, but looking at it in person will tell you for sure. The video spins them the wrong way to tell for 100% sure.
I would guess there is a 90% chance of no issues with to much going dark at once that was not lighting environmental.

emeraldemerald

Rough_Rock
It does not appear to, but looking at it in person will tell you for sure. The video spins them the wrong way to tell for 100% sure.
I would guess there is a 90% chance of no issues with to much going dark at once that was not lighting environmental.

Hi @Karl_K , thanks for looking at the diamond for me. Apparently there is an aset for this diamond. Could you pls help me take a look at it as well when I get it? Thanks in advance for your help :)

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sure will be happy to look at the aset.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results