shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald cut diamond eternity / Solitaire engagement

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
More ... two WF photos of the engagement ring and one of Jeremy Fisher's eternity (much prettier close up!).

Must big up Jeremy - when we we had Joan's rings appraised, the jeweller was impressed, he valued the eternity a lot more than I paid!

Will take more photos of Joan's stack when the sun comes out. Dull in Scotland at the moment!

Alex T - Joan says thank you so much for the kind comments! Are you from these isles too perhaps? Importing was painless - thankfully nothing went amiss. I think a good vendor is vital which is where the PS forum and Paul at 4Cs were a great help.

Ooohshiny - thanks yes the solitaire is lovely. Thanks to Brittany at WF who recommended it, and Paul at 4Cs who gave a comforting second opinion. Joan absolutely loves it!

autumngems - thank you! Joan didn't know quite what to expect with the EC eternity but it exceeded expectations. So unusual in the UK too, I'd never see one before - perhaps you need to live in London and frequent Bond Street!

Alan

EF36C0FA-2DA9-468E-8D24-7A35B6258525.jpeg 8DD32EEE-63C4-48E1-8028-ACFDB9237EA4.jpeg 3E5E7AE0-9B26-4488-A853-B9033822763E_1_201_a.jpeg

i also checked in with paul at 4c's to get his opinion on stones. so grateful that we have Paul and PSers who are always willing to help!

Chestermana

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi Cheshire, Glasgae, Yorkshire and all points on the globe. Joan really appreciates the feedback, and is delighted no-one talks about a clash or too much bling! She likes the EC eternity on it’s own, too. Nice to have options!

Alex T - Joan’s with you - ikes the eternity in the middle.

Lykame - thank you! Joan absolutely adores her 1.96 ACA - her favourite, though she loves the EC eternity too.

Fab50 - Joan loves your engagement ring.!

Thanks again everyone for the kind and insightful feedback.

Ladies across the pond do come visit the U.K. and Scotland is beautiful

Alan and Joan

Ulla

Rough_Rock
The EC eternity is sized for right hand too. Joan wanted to ask, do you feel the solitaire ER and emerald cut band clash? Too much for one finger? If you had a set like this, how would you wear them?

I like them however she wants them!

I love the most E-ring only with emerald cut eternity. But all combinations are beautiful.

Ladygrey

Shiny_Rock
What a glorious set! I love this every which way, but I think my fave is the emerald eternity on its own on the right hand and the other two on the left. That way both hands sparkle like crazy!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This set is versatile. She can stack them all, or switch them up between left and right hands.
The EC eternity will stand alone just fine, or pair well with her band and/or her band and ER.
Rounds don’t clash with anything.
I have a combo set of EC/Baguette/Round. I get a ton of compliments on my stack, and I love them together!
I’m a step cut girl, through & through, but I don’t mind rounds keeping my EC and baguettes company! :cool2:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding set! I think the rings are versatile and they look stunning in all the different combinations you have shown. My personal preference is the emerald cut eternity band on the right hand.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too like all the different combinations to match her mood.

Chestermana

Rough_Rock
Trade
Joan says thank you again for all your kind and supportive comments. She‘s taking them all on board and plans to wear he rings in all combos and the EC eternity as an RHR for multi Mano sparkle! She has her eye on all your bling too ...

stonehunter - Joan adores here 1.96 ACA - wondering why you think it’s such a find?

autumngems - wishing you a wonderful honeymoon, wherever you go! You remind me that I need to arrange a nice honeymoon for Joan. We were broke when we got married - stayed with my mum and dad then a few days in a grotty London hotel. Aargh! A proper one only 37 years overdue ...
Any ideas during a pandemic welcome!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That EC eternity band is absolutely gorgeous as is her ER!!. They look perfect together and on your wife's hand. I am so jealous of anyone that has the finger real estate to be able to wear a piece like that!

Chestermana

Rough_Rock
Trade
Cat mom Joan says thank you! And she loves your spectacular EC ER!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results