:love: Gorgeous

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgoeus. Very classic and elegant.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockcollector your EC band is my dream band. Plus I love your avatar--one of my fave doggies too.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
heiddl, I love your band-a dream band for me! violet3, love the pooches and I think your band is STUNNING! I think 10 pointers are perfect for an eternity band.

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
Finally got my ring today! It's perfect - it's not too blingy, perfect for everyday. It doesn't look right at all with my e-ring or my smaller eternity band, but I think I am going to be wearing it alone anyway - it is so sparkly. IDJewelry and Jonna were amazing to work with, very patient and responsive.
Here are the pics!
IMG_0393 copy.jpg IMG_0395 copy.jpg IMG_0397 copy.jpg IMG_0398 copy.jpg IMG_0400 copy.jpg

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning ring :love: it’s so sparkly! When the time is right I will contact IDJ. It appears to be set very low which I like too. Did you have to spesifically request it? Enjoy your gorgeous ring and more pictures please!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations! I second the more pictures!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is STUNNING!!! #eternitybandgoals!!! Love it!!! Perfection!!! <3

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Here are some more pics.... some with my E-ring and wedding eternity band... not sure I like it with anything else. And honestly, I think the white gold vs platinum will actually get to me, I didn't realize the difference would be so pronounced. Oh well. It feels like it is meant to stand alone!
Also need to get a manicure asap!
Stats: Emerald Cut Diamond Eternity Band - .20 ct elongated emerald cut diamonds set in WG, 24 diamonds total, 4.8 cttw
(experimenting with that little gold twist band on my index finger... not sure!)

IMG_0415 copy.jpg IMG_0416 copy.jpg IMG_0417 copy.jpg IMG_0419 copy.jpg IMG_0420 copy.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly!!! I really think that is THE PERFECT size for a stand alone band :appl:. 20 pointers have remarkable presence - I also love that each stone is large enough to see the step cuts individually. I do like it with your smaller RB band, but I totally agree that it REALLY shines on its own. So, so beautiful!!!! Wear it in good health, and more pictures please!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I fell off grid. Twins.. Love it. Your stones are probably 20 pointers mine for some reason ended up being .192 each and 25 stones

Finally got my ring today! It's perfect - it's not too blingy, perfect for everyday. It doesn't look right at all with my e-ring or my smaller eternity band, but I think I am going to be wearing it alone anyway - it is so sparkly. IDJewelry and Jonna were amazing to work with, very patient and responsive.
Here are the pics!
IMG_0393 copy.jpg IMG_0395 copy.jpg IMG_0397 copy.jpg IMG_0398 copy.jpg IMG_0400 copy.jpg

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I am worried about that actually, I really want the ring to have a big presence. The price difference from 4 cts to 5 cts is huge, so I may have to stick with 4cts... looking forward to seeing yours!
what if you go for longer EC's and it will make your ring look like a 5ct with a 4ct price tag! Can't wait to see it!!!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I fell off grid. Twins.. Love it. Your stones are probably 20 pointers mine for some reason ended up being .192 each and 25 stones
ooops so sorry I was late! It looks beautiful!!!

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
Heidi- I have twins too!! How old are yours- mine are almost 8 boy/girl ;-)

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
@morejewelsplease just curious how you are finding your eternity ring after a few months of wear. I am still so tempted to get one :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are the pics!

Oh it's gorgeous!!! I think it's the perfect size.

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
@morejewelsplease just curious how you are finding your eternity ring after a few months of wear. I am still so tempted to get one :)

Oh I still love it - i wear it everyday, it has basically replaced my e-ring and wedding band ;-)
I definitely feel like I need to clean it more frequently than my other rings, but I still love love love it! I'll post some photos of it in a bit!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Oh I still love it - i wear it everyday, it has basically replaced my e-ring and wedding band ;-)
I definitely feel like I need to clean it more frequently than my other rings, but I still love love love it! I'll post some photos of it in a bit!

Oh thanks, cannot wait to see more pictures :D
Do you find it comfortable? I have never had a full eternity ring and that’s my one concern. Also, did you go up in size a bit? I’ve read others have gone for a 1/2 size bigger as it’s a thicker band. I’m usually a 4.75 and thinking to go with a 5.25

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
I have this 1mm stacker that I got on Etsy and absolutely love. Not sure the ct but it’s dainty and she flashes well!

4CFB9174-4CEF-4867-80E7-BD49EC4C7E8B.jpeg

7529D232-9283-40BF-BD5C-6E1DB63C00A8.jpeg

Love this...would you mind sharing the seller?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results