shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Bling

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Your wife is gonna love it!!! You did a great job!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!

nicoleb

Rough_Rock
sorry this is an old thread i stumbled across.... this is exactly what ive been looking for... did u ever take photos of your wife wearing it.... would a plain wedding band fit flush with it? you have great taste!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
nicoleb|1340045325|3218799 said:
sorry this is an old thread i stumbled across.... this is exactly what ive been looking for... did u ever take photos of your wife wearing it.... would a plain wedding band fit flush with it? you have great taste!

nicoleb, if this ring is exactly what you've been looking for, then maybe you can do as the OP did... b2c jewels lets you try out a silver version of the ring you're interested in before you buy. I love this ring, too. I have this thread bookmarked.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That looks very blingy and classic. It's great that you listened to your wife. Very sweet.

nicoleb

Rough_Rock
I Have it bookmarked too!! I am living in Ireland and they will only send silver mock ups of the design to the states.... I have been in contact with my own jeweller to see if he can make something similar for me....will post a pic if I go ahead with it ;-)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: Definite Bling!! Im sure she will Love it!! :)

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring :love: !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results