shape
carat
color
clarity

Ellen is on the home stretch to 10,000 Posts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
justme, I forgot to say what a darling pic that was that you put with your post. Cute!!

Ira, scarleta (10,000 more in a YEAR?? lol), and Dani, thank you all very much!!

Sundial, whom I missed posting to about this earlier, I''m glad the aging parents thread helped you.
2.gif

Deb, thank you too. It hasn''t worked out quite the way I had planned, but I''m glad it''s helping people anyway.

And, if you are sure it wouldn''t be any trouble, I would love to have one of these infamous cakes please.
18.gif
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

I''m still new here, but every post I''ve seen of yours makes me sit up and take notice. I know that you speak from experience and knowledge and I really respect that.

(Then again, if you don''t speak from experience and knowledge at least you are good at faking it!!!
31.gif
)

36.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Cheers to you Ellen, on the big 10,000!!
36.gif
36.gif
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
emcocktl.gif

I have enjoyed getting to know you through your posts!
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous Ellen, what a great way to kick off the new year. Congratulations, and thank you for being a large part of why PS is as fantastic as it is.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! PS just woudn''t be the same without you!!!

I say we head down to the local bar to celebrate your 10K.
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS ELLEN
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, regarding enjoying helping people pick out diamonds, I told a guy today that I loved to do it partially because if I wanted to keep my husband, I needed to quit buying them for myself!
2.gif
It''s SO much fun to spend OPM (other people''s money)!
9.gif

P.S. The cake is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take the cake, you''ll love it Ellen. I got the most delicious cake from Deb. Deb if the cakes are getting too much cost wise, I''ll be happy to chip in, or what ever suits you. You started a great tradition, and love that about you.
12.gif

But if you want to pass it on to me, I will be more than happy to do it. Not forever. I''m not crazy!! Not that you are, but bet you never thought it would end up like this, right??
5.gif

Congrats again Ellen, just love your insight, and great sense of humor!!!!!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Ellen!!! Congratulations on 10,000 posts -- what a milestone. And your fire thread is one of my most favorite on the entire forum. You have brought such a great spirit to PS. I very much enjoy all of your posts. I don''t always have time to answer them, but I read almost all of them. You are a wise, thoughtful, caring person, and PS would not be the same without you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys!
huggies.gif

Erica, your post cracked me up! (as have others of yours)
9.gif
I ain''t tellin
25.gif
2.gif

Kim, love the new av.
30.gif

Dee, I''m there!
drinkingbuddies.gif

And I can''t wait to taste this cake!
Happy%20dancing%20guy.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ellen - Congratulations on 10,000 posts. I always enjoy reading your posts. Yep, you are one of the good ones here!!
28.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, Congratulations Ellen!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I always love to read your posts!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Ellen! You''re a huge asset to this forum.

So is your ring. Which you know full well that I am obsessed with.

Oh hey, here''s an idea... hows about a 10k celebratory ellen-jewelry-photoshoot and accompanying SMTR thread?
11.gif
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I missed this yesterday. Can I just tell you how much you mean to me. You are such a dear person, and were such a source of support to me this year. (Lorelei and others as well) This place would be a lot less fun without you around. I cannot believe it''s 10k as it seems like just yesterday I met you. I am so very glad that you''re still doling out advice and wisecracks with equal finesse.

shay

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

How are you doing???? We missed you so much!!!!
biggyhug.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 6:53:07 AM
Author: Lorelei

biggyhug.gif
Yes we did!
Uhhuh.gif

shay, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot. You mean a lot. I hope you can stick around oh oneofmyfavoritepeople.
2.gif

FlyGirl, Michelle and musey, thank you so much for the kind words!
1.gif

And nice try musey.
9.gif
Hopefully, I''ll have something new to post in SMTR in the next month or so, and maybe I''ll slip one or two in for ya.
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I''m late on this one...was going to read the whole thread, but got lazy. But I did want to say, congrats on the 10K...I hope you stay around for 100K more!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 9:27:56 AM
Author: Ellen

biggyhug.gif
Yes we did!
Uhhuh.gif

shay, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot. You mean a lot. I hope you can stick around oh oneofmyfavoritepeople.
2.gif

FlyGirl, Michelle and musey, thank you so much for the kind words!
1.gif
<------ They make me do this.

And nice try musey.
9.gif
Hopefully, I''ll have something new to post in SMTR in the next month or so, and maybe I''ll slip one or two in for ya.
2.gif
Lorelei, thank you for my big hug.

Ellen, right back at you oh, oneofmyfavoritepeopletoo. hehe top that
2.gif
9.gif
31.gif

shay

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen -- congrats on the big milestone... I couldn''t of made my diamond choices without your helpful comments/advice. You were instrumental when I was faced with hard choices...
Thank you!!! [:wavey:]

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Chiming in late to this one too Ellen ( I have had people staying with us how dare they intrude on my pricescope time *stamps foot*.
Congrats and I love how your brain works
9.gif

Keep itup the good work , the funny quips the slightly bent way you look at life (IN A GOOD WAY!) and well done!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If Ellen will pardon another question of Shay: how long have you now been off cigarettes?

Deb
34.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
yipee!! 10000!! that is lots of PSing!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Oops -- I missed the countdown but still dance in honor of your awesomeness (and your always appropriate and hysterical emoticons/images)

Hooray and thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen you rock! You are always so helpful, patient, and yet just snarky enough to be entertaining without EVER crossing the line.
2.gif
We love you here! Congrats!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been away for a little while but I just had to give you my congrats too!!!! Ellen, you were one of the first PSers to make me feel welcome and PS would not be the same without you! Your posts are always respectful, informative, and hysterical, a perfect balance! I look forward to hearing what you have to say knowing that I will be LMAO! Thank you for being you!

36.gif
Cheers To Ellen!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have to say again, Ellen rocks!!!
face20.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Ellen! I''ve always enjoyed reading your posts. And how do you DO it? Up until reading this thread I seriously thought you were one of the posters who''s been here forever, but I just realized you joined right around the same time I did in Jan. 2006!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much, this thread is really overwhelming.

Tgal, you''ve gotta get a new av, it hurts me to look at this one.
lol.gif

Kate, I''m just glad my brain still works at all.
9.gif

Deb, in case you didn''t see Miss Shay''s thread, it has been a year!
36.gif

I just want to say thank you again to each and every person who posted in here. While I didn''t address each one personally, don''t think for a minute those meant less, they didn''t. I have read through this whole thing again, and I just get the best feeling. I''m so glad I seem to have helped some, made others feel welcome, and most of all, made you laugh.
2.gif

I''m bookmarking this thread, and if I ever have a down day, I''ll just read through it again. It just puts the biggest smile on my face.
1.gif

I look forward to posting with all of you in the coming year, you are a great bunch, and I loves ya!
slider_grouphugg.gif

p.s. Selkie, apparently I have the gift of gab?!
emembarrassed.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 12:26:39 PM
Author: Ellen
Thank you all so much, this thread is really overwhelming.

p.s. Selkie, apparently I have the gift of gab?!
emembarrassed.gif
Haha, no, please don''t take that in a bad way! it''s not just the number of posts that made me think you''d been around longer, it''s the also the quality... I feel that there are certain posters (including you) who always seem to have something valuable, articulate and wise to say, and most of them are the long-timers. So I guess I was classing you in with them for that reason too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results