shape
carat
color
clarity

Ellen is on the home stretch to 10,000 Posts!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks strm!

selkie, thanks. I dunno. Maybe I sound like one of the older posters, because I am (older).
lol.gif
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 9:21:50 AM
Author: Ellen
Thanks strm!

selkie, thanks. I dunno. Maybe I sound like one of the older posters, because I am (older).
lol.gif
2.gif
" You''re just a baby in disguise...oooh oooh oooh ooh..."
party.gif
lil%20hug.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 9:28:43 AM
Author: Lorelei

'' You''re just a baby in disguise...oooh oooh oooh ooh...''
party.gif
lil%20hug.gif
Aw. Tanks.
babba2.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 9:38:35 AM

Date: 1/7/2008 9:28:43 AM
Author: Lorelei

'' You''re just a baby in disguise...oooh oooh oooh ooh...''
party.gif
lil%20hug.gif
Aw. Tanks.
babba2.gif
9.gif
ROFL with the pacifier!!
face20.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe I sound like one of the older posters, because I am (older).
lol.gif
2.gif

No, no! You''re getting confused again! It''s our parents who are supposed to be getting older, not us. You just read the title of one of the threads wrong. Don''t worry, Ellen, if you make mistakes like that again, I''ll help set you straight.

Deb
34.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 4:45:03 PM
Author: AGBF

Maybe I sound like one of the older posters, because I am (older).
lol.gif
2.gif

No, no! You''re getting confused again! It''s our parents who are supposed to be getting older, not us. You just read the title of one of the threads wrong. Don''t worry, Ellen, if you make mistakes like that again, I''ll help set you straight.

Deb
34.gif
lol Thanks Deb, for setting me straight.
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I'm a little late to the party but CONGRATULATIONS! I see that you've already blown right by the 10,000 mark! On to 20,000 it is!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blu!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Ellen
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts. They are always helpful and insightful.

In fact I was just trying to reply to the thread about how PS has changed. I couldn''t agree more with your comment about the PM feature and I share the same fears with all the GTG posting details. I couldn''t respond on that thread as it appears to not be allowing a reply. Just wanted to say...once again a very helpful post from you
1.gif

35.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I'll work on the new av...can't have old eyes hurtin' now, can I?
9.gif

ETA Libster, my guess is that it that thread was locked because of this topic, so I'd say "shhhhhhhhhhhh" so Ellen and crew can keep chattin' here!
2.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 12:42:27 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Ellen, I'll work on the new av...can't have old eyes hurtin' now, can I?
9.gif

ETA Libster, my guess is that it that thread was locked because of this topic, so I'd say 'shhhhhhhhhhhh' so Ellen and crew can keep chattin' here!
2.gif

Mum's the word
2.gif
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Ellen, sorry so late to the thread/ board.

CONGRATS! You are one of my favorite people on here, and I can''t wait for your next 10,000 posts!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: I just realized my new AV is similar to yours... so I''m gonna have to go change that today. LOL.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I''m so late to this thread too, but there''s always room for more CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Libster, TG, Gypsy and Isabel, thank you for the nice thoughts!

Gypsy, don''t change it on my account, I like it. You doing ok?

TG, that can''t be good for Ttot....
32.gif
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have stopped in to read this thread so many times over the holidays that I can''t remember if I logged in and commented or not. I have stayed away from the computer quite a bit over the last few weeks. If I have neglected to add my 2 cents before now it is only because I (a) was not online a lot and (b) thought I already wrote something. So if I didn''t, dear sweet Ellen, let me do so now....

LOVE YA BABE!!! Glad to have you here and gladly can''t remember a day when you weren''t around. Big hugs and kisses.

13.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emotion-19.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 8:29:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I have stopped in to read this thread so many times over the holidays that I can''t remember if I logged in and commented or not. I have stayed away from the computer quite a bit over the last few weeks. If I have neglected to add my 2 cents before now it is only because I (a) was not online a lot and (b) thought I already wrote something. So if I didn''t, dear sweet Ellen, let me do so now....

LOVE YA BABE!!! Glad to have you here and gladly can''t remember a day when you weren''t around. Big hugs and kisses.

13.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emotion-19.gif
Aww, thank you!!
biggyhug.gif

I don''t remember everyone who posted forgive me all, but hey, even if ya did, I''ll take a few more kind words.
9.gif

And I did notice you were MIA, and you''ve been missed.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

LOVE YA BABE!!! Glad to have you here and gladly can't remember a day when you weren't around. Big hugs and kisses.

13.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emotion-19.gif
I agree w/Firegoddess and you are always so sweet. What Lorelei is to you, you are to me. You and Sundial made me feel great to be here when I was new!!! I asked you about your camera and you were so friendly and sweet w/your response and Sundial told me she was my neighbor which is super cool!

Date: 1/2/2008 8:10:42 PM
I suppose her posts could be palatable.
9.gif
2.gif
9.gif
lol, I knew what you meant.

Okay, I heard drinks so :grabs a drink and clinks Ellens glass and says cheers to wonderful you:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 10:11:33 PM
Author: Skippy123

13.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emotion-19.gif
I agree w/Firegoddess and you are always so sweet. What Lorelei is to you, you are to me. You and Sundial made me feel great to be here when I was new!!! I asked you about your camera and you were so friendly and sweet w/your response and Sundial told me she was my neighbor which is super cool!

9.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Okay, I heard drinks so :grabs a drink and clinks Ellens glass and says cheers to wonderful you:
I''ll raise my glass you ALL you wonderful ladies. Skippy, Lorelie, Ellen, FireGodess, and Sundial. Can''t get a nicer group than that. Cheers!!!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...Kaleigh, thanks and we love you too!!!!
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

9.gif

Oh Skippy, that's a very dear thing to say. Thank you, you sweetie you. We are lucky you came along. I mean that.
2.gif
hug.gif

Glad you knew...
20.gif
9.gif

And look at ya now, quoting seperate posters like a pro!
36.gif
show off
lol.gif
belle would be proud.
9.gif

Cheers to all of us indeed!
emcocktl.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 10:23:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh

13.gif
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
emotion-19.gif

9.gif
2.gif
9.gif

I''ll raise my glass you ALL you wonderful ladies. Skippy, Lorelie, Ellen, FireGodess, and Sundial. Can''t get a nicer group than that. Cheers!!!
35.gif
Cheers, with you in that group as well Miss Kaleigh! Where the heck is that group hug icon when a girl needs one?
5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 2:53:28 PM

Date: 1/9/2008 10:23:46 PM
Author: Kaleigh

35.gif
Cheers, with you in that group as well Miss Kaleigh! Where the heck is that group hug icon when a girl needs one?
5.gif
Ahhh, I know all of us love you Lisa!!!
30.gif
Great idea, Miss Firegoddess! Here is the huggie emoticon, group hug!
slider_grouphugg.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2008 6:06:49 PM
Libster, TG, Gypsy and Isabel, thank you for the nice thoughts!

Gypsy, don''t change it on my account, I like it. You doing ok?
You are more than welcome Ellen. I kept it, if you don''t mind.

I''m doing okay. I had a bronchitis followed by a stomach flu during my time off for the holidays, felt good for two days which was great as it was the two days of the wedding, which was a great event. Now I''m got some sort of thoat chest ear infection. So, lol, I''m ready to trade in my immune system. LOL. Other than that, we''re setting wedding plans and so forth, so I''m occupied with that, which makes being a sicko much more bearable. Thank you so much for asking!

How are you hon?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 10:52:27 PM
Author: Gypsy

I''m doing okay. I had a bronchitis followed by a stomach flu during my time off for the holidays, felt good for two days which was great as it was the two days of the wedding, which was a great event. Now I''m got some sort of thoat chest ear infection. So, lol, I''m ready to trade in my immune system. LOL. Other than that, we''re setting wedding plans and so forth, so I''m occupied with that, which makes being a sicko much more bearable. Thank you so much for asking!

How are you hon?
Of course I don''t mind!

I''m so sorry you''re still sick!!
14.gif
Truth be known, I got sick a week before xmas and I''m not well yet either.
20.gif

Whatya say we try and kill the germs with our own medicine, say, a few of these ----->
emcocktl.gif
Even if it didn''t work, we''d forget we don''t feel good for awhile.
9.gif

The wedding planning sounds fun! Forgive me, but I don''t remember what the date is, can you refresh me old memory?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 8:46:28 AM

Date: 1/10/2008 10:52:27 PM
Author: Gypsy

How are you hon?
Of course I don''t mind!

I''m so sorry you''re still sick!!
14.gif
Truth be known, I got sick a week before xmas and I''m not well yet either.
20.gif

Whatya say we try and kill the germs with our own medicine, say, a few of these ----->
emcocktl.gif
Even if it didn''t work, we''d forget we don''t feel good for awhile.
9.gif

The wedding planning sounds fun! Forgive me, but I don''t remember what the date is, can you refresh me old memory?

I''m so there with you on the drinks. I''ll have two.
9.gif
Cheers!!!

Wedding: The date isn''t set yet, but will hopefully be by the end of next week. I''m shooting for Sunday August 31st, Labor day weekend.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I see you girls are having a regular love fest or something and didn''t invite me (just kidding ;-)

Ellen in case you have forgotten whether I posted, I came back to say I am very glad your helpful, practical self is here with us, and I look forward to the next 10,000!!!!!

hugs {{{{Ellen}}}}

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2008 12:17:21 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Okay, I see you girls are having a regular love fest or something and didn''t invite me (just kidding ;-)

Ellen in case you have forgotten whether I posted, I came back to say I am very glad your helpful, practical self is here with us, and I look forward to the next 10,000!!!!!

hugs {{{{Ellen}}}}
9.gif

Thank you ds, I really do appreciate your kind words.
2.gif

And hey, it''s an open invitation!

{{{hugs back}}}

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Miss Ellen! How is your cold? I hope you are feeling better and Gypsy too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 10:58:29 AM
Aw, thanks for asking. Would you believe, I''m STILL sick??
yikes2.gif
Hubby was right (God I hate saying that, lol), it comes and goes. You think you''re getting better, and wham, nope, yer not. Only I haven''t had a good day in awhile.

I have been waiting til I was well to celebrate my bday, whiich I of course was sick on, but at this rate, it will be my NEXT bday by the time I am well. So, I''m taking medicinal matters into my own hands this weekend. We''re going out, and I''m going to end up like this --->
drinkingbuddies.gif
9.gif
I''ll either kill off all the germies, or forget about them trying.
hehe23.gif

Anyone else who doesn''t feel well is welcome to come along.
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/17/2008 11:45:17 AM

Date: 1/17/2008 10:58:29 AM
Aw, thanks for asking. Would you believe, I''m STILL sick??
yikes2.gif
Hubby was right (God I hate saying that, lol), it comes and goes. You think you''re getting better, and wham, nope, yer not. Only I haven''t had a good day in awhile.

I have been waiting til I was well to celebrate my bday, whiich I of course was sick on, but at this rate, it will be my NEXT bday by the time I am well. So, I''m taking medicinal matters into my own hands this weekend. We''re going out, and I''m going to end up like this --->
drinkingbuddies.gif
9.gif
I''ll either kill off all the germies, or forget about them trying.
hehe23.gif

Anyone else who doesn''t feel well is welcome to come along.
11.gif
I hope you have a nice time and it does the trick!
topsy.gif
tipsylala.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results