shape
carat
color
clarity

EightStars

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul

Rough_Rock
Barry & Leonid,You are both wonderful, one the mediator for this website, the other a well-known (and growing reputation, I might add)ideal H&A diamond cutter. As a consumer, I am so glad you are both contributing to the discussion boards. I hope in the future, neither of you will offend the other, and most importantly, will keep any little business private. No need to air things publicly.This is just my two cents! Keep up the good work, Leonid. Great web site, and you are always so quick to respond to those of us who are posting questions or comments. Thank you very much for your advice and prompt responses.Barry, awesome looking stones! God speed in your endeavors to continue to add to the excitement for those of us customers who are buying ideal H&A's. Hopefully, the price of these diamonds will continue to appreciate as they gain even more widespread acceptance and popularity. Thanks for cutting great looking stones.
smile.gif
- Paul

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Paul, thanks a lot for your words. Agreed 100%.Barry, I answered you in private.I also like when people have more options to choose from. That is why I recomended to compare different diamonds. Your post could be done in more educative manner where you could explain differences and similarity between different ideal cut and H&A brands using Superbcert as an example.I believe you will understand and appreciate my motivations and contribute more in the forum with your expertise.

barry

Shiny_Rock
Leonid;My sincere apologies. As you see, I
have edited my post, above.Paul;Thank you for your very kind words
regarding SuperbCert (tm).Your observations are being
shared by an ever- growing number
of diamond-consumers who seek the best.Barry www.superbcert.com
------------------
barry

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Looking - buy what you love!Zeropts - buy what works for you and enjoy it for a lifetime.
smile.gif
Steve - I do too have a photo you sent...it's under lock and key! Thanks for adding some color around here.
smile.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Variety thread.1. 8* is indeed a beautiful albeit expensive rock.
2. Leonid looked better with his clothes off 10 years ago than he does today. But then who didnt look better 10 years ago?
3. I just went for my second dose of snow boarding on Saturday. I hope Leonid has not had too much secret traaining. I think we could ask for the photos from January to be produced now please, what do you all think folks?
4. Barry I understand your feelings, but Leonid also plays headmaster and must publicly smack naughty players so the other players know they too will get a public spanking if they break the rules. Besides it makes Leonid feel good (that was a joke).
5. It is nice to be able to have pleasnt discussions here, and the credit must go to Leonid and all the regular posters here, including Barry, Steve and every one else even though many of us have an axe to grind or business to oil.Garry

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
LOL Garry! Nice summary.
smile.gif

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Since this thread was so *relaxed*, I'll find a relaxed photo and post it.Looking.....Looking.....Looking.....Looking.....Looking..... BRB------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
biggrin.gif

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Steve, all my comments had to be censored for polite company.
smile.gif

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
Now that's a good thing to be doing today.Who'll start the bidding on Steve? OK, on his photo?

jamesd

Shiny_Rock
A photograph of SteveL? Hmm.... How about putting it on EBay? Just an auction, not blackmail. Really.
smile.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Post 'em!

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

barry

Shiny_Rock
Leonid;I have just replied to your private e-mail.Now as I enter this thread to edit my post
as per your request, I'm surprised
to see that you have also deemed it
necessary to publicly reprimand me.
I presume that the lengthy polemic
by StevL, above,who is a well-known 8*
dealer should not be considered
promotion? Curious, indeed!Barry www.superbcert.com ------------------
barry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results