shape
carat
color
clarity

Eight Cecile Raley Designs projects, to be revealed over eight days

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your rosette ring is beautiful @voce :love:. I love the various shades of blue and blue greens mixed together. I think it will make a great versatile piece and will go with almost anything in your wardrobe. I would reach for this piece a lot if it were mine. It’s lovely :kiss2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lavender sapphires would be a great option if the Montana sapphires turn out too dark for your liking.

I'll be curious to see how the ring looks in different lighting conditions, some might show off the contrast better than others.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw the ring on her page and also wondered about the contrast. It is lovely, and I do like the blues! I'm looking forward to some of your hand shots!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
I really like your use of the yellow diamond melee on the Easter basket ring. Yellow diamonds are my favorite :D. No one else will have a ring like that! Also, very interested to see the color contrast in the rosette once you have it in hand, I think it will be lovely in the sun!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I remember reading somewhere that youre collecting as many rare beauties as possible before marriage and priorities come into play as a couple- you werent lying! How fun!

So far these rings are such a splash of color! So unexpected in combinations...but refreshing!
Personally, my favorite is your least haha, i love love that tourmaline and sapphire ring....but i am a sucker for blue or green gemstones. Thats my bag baby!

Excited to see the rest of your lovelies!
How fun it would be to go crazy with one designer and just arrange stones and color patterns till your hearts delight!
I did that a couple years ago when I was aussy opal crazy! I purchased tons and had them all set. It was a blast designing the bands, bezels/prongs, and orientations of them all, albeit I was less interested in yellow gold as I am now and set them all in sterling silver!

Following along!!:kiss2:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous! I love the bright gems and beautiful workmanship in each ring. This thread is just what I needed to bring me into spring.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the kind words @lovedogs @leslie1956 @Acinom @2Neezers @MrsKMB @scouty @TheGarnetGirl @LisaRN! I'm afraid I don't have any more florals to show you. The rest of my reveals are all going to be in hexagon and/or eternity styles.

Next up, is a hexagon ring with a round 5.2mm Russian demantoid and 4x3mm oval unheated sapphire sidestones. I know this isn't the best color of demantoid, but it was what I could afford to snatch at Yvonne's 2019 New Years sale. It's different shades of green with purple compared to the two-flower combo.

icm_fullxfull.191441318_o1w7p12k6kg4ookkc488.jpg icm_fullxfull.191441338_h3tjc1xgqpwkcgg4w8go.jpg icm_fullxfull.191441330_ico3r1ltiwgsc480swoc.jpg

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind words @lovedogs @leslie1956 @Acinom @2Neezers @MrsKMB @scouty @TheGarnetGirl @LisaRN! I'm afraid I don't have any more florals to show you. The rest of my reveals are all going to be in hexagon and/or eternity styles.

Next up, is a hexagon ring with a round 5.2mm Russian demantoid and 4x3mm oval unheated sapphire sidestones. I know this isn't the best color of demantoid, but it was what I could afford to snatch at Yvonne's 2019 New Years sale. It's different shades of green with purple compared to the two-flower combo.

icm_fullxfull.191441318_o1w7p12k6kg4ookkc488.jpg icm_fullxfull.191441338_h3tjc1xgqpwkcgg4w8go.jpg icm_fullxfull.191441330_ico3r1ltiwgsc480swoc.jpg

I just loooovvvveee this! :kiss2: The purple and rose gold is such a good combination. And I like how these shades are different from the purple/green on your first ring. This has me looking at hexagon rings on Yvonne's Etsy now :twisted2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful piece @voce ! Green and purple are one of my favorite color combinations :love: and your stones look fantastic set in rose gold. You are going to have so much fun when your rings arrive :mrgreen2:.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another gorgeous ring! I love this. Beautiful Stones and ring design.
Which ring is your personal favourite till sofar?

voce

Ideal_Rock
Another gorgeous ring! I love this. Beautiful Stones and ring design.
Which ring is your personal favourite till sofar?
So far, it's the paraiba camellia.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love the color combo and hexagon setting! Can't go wrong with green and purple :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
For March 5, I present to you my best unheated melee sized gems in an eternity ring! As much as I love green and purple, I also love a good red and purple combination.

icm_fullxfull.195671327_n6q3bpluhiooogc0c0ok.jpg icm_fullxfull.191441718_2z8n1ow7uaqsokscwwok.jpg

3mm unheated ruby and unheated lavender sapphire. I specifically requested the order these gems are set, so that the middle one is the most fluorescent :kiss2:.

Attachments

• il_75x75.1795184207_379r.jpg
    il_75x75.1795184207_379r.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 48

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m loving watching all of your projects unfold. The demantoid / purple sapphire ring is perfect. I love that color combo and I would have never thought to use rose gold but it was the perfect choice. :kiss2:

I’m excited about the color combo on your new eternity ring. Purple and red is super fun! :love:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Yes, yes to this color combo!!!
The purple and pinky (on my monitor) reds are to die!!

That will be such a fun ring to wear alone! It may have the ability to be stacked but that baby can hold its own!
Woot woot!!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Yes, yes to this color combo!!!
The purple and pinky (on my monitor) reds are to die!!

That will be such a fun ring to wear alone! It may have the ability to be stacked but that baby can hold its own!
Woot woot!!
I think the pinkiness is due to Yvonne's camera. I bought one that can capture red well, but it doesn't capture the glowy blues of my paraibas. I think Yvonne's captures blurred well, but maybe adds a more pinkish tint to reds. The lavender sapphires also look more pinkish than I remember them. Even without the pink, the pure red looked stunning in combination with lavender. It gives me a very romantic vibe.:kiss2:

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh the red purple is amazing!!!!:kiss2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! :love: You have a great talent for combining colors :mrgreen2:.

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous colour combination! I am so excited every day to see what new treasure you're going to reveal :mrgreen2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning colour combo!!! Beautiful ring

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't have thought of this color combination but it works really well :) I agree with @2Neezers, you have a great eye for color and color combinations!

voce

Ideal_Rock
@elle_71125 @TheGarnetGirl @Hivona @2Neezers @clumberlove @Acinom @leslie1956 thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you liked my red and purple corundum ring. If the last ring was made using my best unheated melee, the stones featured in my next ring are my favorite gemstones that are almost always heated. Can you guess?

...It's time for Russian demantoid garnet and Brazilian paraiba melee in an eternity ring!
icm_fullxfull.191441474_9r8kmti0oykgcsoos44c.jpg icm_fullxfull.195671123_j3fpb1dn6a888ogokoo4.jpg icm_fullxfull.195671131_obii9sa4l80skcg4k4gk.jpg
I just love these soft glowy greens and blues. I didn't think about putting them together at first, but since I had already decided to do the last project, I thought I might as well make another one using what gems i had. Red, purple, green and blue in these hues are my very favorite colors in gemstones. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125 @TheGarnetGirl @Hivona @2Neezers @clumberlove @Acinom @leslie1956 thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you liked my red and purple corundum ring. If the last ring was made using my best unheated melee, the stones featured in my next ring are my favorite gemstones that are almost always heated. Can you guess?

...It's time for Russian demantoid garnet and Brazilian paraiba melee in an eternity ring!
icm_fullxfull.191441474_9r8kmti0oykgcsoos44c.jpg icm_fullxfull.195671123_j3fpb1dn6a888ogokoo4.jpg icm_fullxfull.195671131_obii9sa4l80skcg4k4gk.jpg
I just love these soft glowy greens and blues. I didn't think about putting them together at first, but since I had already decided to do the last project, I thought I might as well make another one using what gems i had. Red, purple, green and blue in these hues are my very favorite colors in gemstones. :kiss2:

Gorgeous!! :love: Blues and greens are some of my favorites. Love this color combo. :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
Would love to see hand shots and a big happy group shot!
I will once I receive them. Right now they're in transit.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love this thread, it's a new surprise every day! Love the stacker bands!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2: Sooo pretty blues and greens!!! Reminds me of a tropical vacation :mrgreen2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh! Blues and greens are my favourite. What a gorgeous ring. Beautiful colouring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results