shape
carat
color
clarity

EHR's stacking earrings...new IDJ diamond hoops!!!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I maxed out my finger stacks, so I moved on to my ears. :) Christmas morning came a little early this year, and I received new 1.5 inch diamond hoops from ID Jewelry. I emailed them what I was looking for, and Luann sent me a perfect option in my price range. IDJ was super fast, easy, and pleasant to work with. The hoops are 14kt white gold with 34 x 3 pointers (1 cttw; F/G SI eyeclean ideal cuts) on the front only. I had a limited budget, so I wanted to forgo the diamonds on the back (inside). To be honest, I don't miss the diamonds on the back, and it basically cut the price in half to put diamonds on the front only--although I wouldn't argue with more diamonds if all else were equal :). I also got 14kt versus 18kt due to budget, but I am actually happy about that decision because they are already rather heavy, and I would imagine 18kt would be heavier. They are in a single prong setting, which I love! They are the perfect size and so sparkly! I love my studs, but I was missing the drama of hoops. These were the perfect solution.

I have my relatively new diamond studs in my second piercing (original thread here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-1-46-cttw-studs-thanks-jim-summa.183170/). Even though the studs are larger than what people typically wear in their second piercings, I love the look, and I think it is reminiscent of my wedding stack (I posted a couple of pics to show them together). I think the studs and the hoops compliment each other rather nicely!

Thanks for looking, and Happy Holidays!!!

photo__2_ehrhps.jpg

photo__4_ehrhps.jpg

photo__5_ehrhps.jpg

photo__0.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Love all of the blinding bling coming from both your ears and your fingers!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love them!! So blingy and festive!

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love hoops especially with diamonds on them. Enjoy.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those hoops! Happy early merry Christmas! You'll look all sparkly when Santa comes!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Beautiful! I love it!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
OMG-Those hoops are exactly what I want! I have always worn larger earrings. I love hoops & just got a pair of studs. I have long thick hair and feel as though my studs are a bit lost. As soon as my budget allows I'm ordering these hoops.
They are the perfect size, thank you so much for posting the pic's. Coupled with the studs those look fantasic on you :love: :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dayum girl you are covered in bling!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pieces!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh I really like the look of the hoops with the studs. It is a good mix of classic and modern! Gorgeous hoops!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results