shape
carat
color
clarity

EEK Pricescope 2.0 is Here!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TIFF format (I think this is the most "pure" format, and is usually very high res)
File size 900KB
550 pixels (700 pixels with 1.4 MB file size was not allowed, nor was 600 pixels at 1MB)

Attachments

• 550tiff.tif
    898.2 KB · Views: 147

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby said:
No problems posting from my iPhone! I can't say I am a fan of the blue but I like the rest so far. Are we going to know what group we are in? I don't get the group thing.
April, you will be in the over 50 group :lol:

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I like blue on the whole, but find this format difficult to read and skim. My time is a commodity and not being well-used around here at the moment.

And it DOES seem soooo generic now; its lost its pricescope-ness?!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so it took me four or five tries to post my new avatar. Kenny :wavey: saving my photo as a PNG file really improved the resolution.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
So far the only thing that I dont care for is the top of page button is gone. I loved how when you got to the end of the page you could just hit that button and it would take you to the top of the screen.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
radiantquest said:
So far the only thing that I dont care for is the top of page button is gone. I loved how when you got to the end of the page you could just hit that button and it would take you to the top of the screen.

There is a white "UP" button at the end of every post - I think it does what you're asking.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
EBree said:
Laila619 said:
lyra said:
Being able to have "View All Posts by Author" and "View all Topics by Author" was something I used constantly.

I used this feature all the time too. Ella, is this going to be available on PS 2.0? Under the user's name?

I agree with this. I love(d) this feature!

Me too!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
yes, the "up" button is at the bottom of the post, but it only takes you to the first post instead of the actual top of the page. I've started using my "home" key instead.

I hate that I have to page down to get to the submit post button. So much space seems wasted.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
that_someone_special said:
sarap333 said:
that_someone_special said:
I've noticed that the avatars look like crap now.. really low res... :cry:

Yes, I noticed this, too. Mine looks like it faded from going through the wash too many times! Oh, well, it was time for me to change it anyway.

So far I like 2.0. It seems to work better with my Mac in terms of uploading links, which I really like. Much faster than 1.0.

I haven't tried uploading a photo yet, so we'll see how that goes. Did you notice that there is an archive of our posted photos under the My pages tab?

I see I am being quoted as TSS and not SB.. lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That is so funny: that you are 'that someone special' you kitty certainly is. Look at that kitty tongue! Darling :love:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
A few things.

1. Viewing topics by author is still very possible. Please see the PS 2.0 help thread for how to do this. We will look into putting it back in a user's profile.

2. The groups and colors mean nothing. We are just learning ourselves and there are some quirks.

Please don't read too much into things! Many things are still quirky. We will not be pitting anyone against anyone else here. :))

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it's confusing to have a manage group heading under "My Pages" . If it means nothing why have it?? I am sorry to ask so many questions, but am clueless. :confused:

I know all of this will get worked out.. I am not complaining at all. Just trying to figure it out is all. Like getting a new cell phone, LOL!!

Is anyone else wondering about the time?? It's not exactly military time. I did as was told in the other thread, but it didn't work.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a fix for not being able to see pics. Kenny, I can see your first pic of the pups, but not the second one. I'm IE8 on Vista.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vtigger86 said:
AprilBaby said:
No problems posting from my iPhone! I can't say I am a fan of the blue but I like the rest so far. Are we going to know what group we are in? I don't get the group thing.

And darn proud of it!!!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my first post on the new site... I like it but also liked the old site. I'm sure its because I have to give it a chance and all.

-A

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am posting for the first time on PS 2.0. It's not bad...although I am like many others and have an aversion to change. Hopefully with time I will learn my way around and get comfortable on the new site.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby said:

I'm not used to the new format yet, but I didn't see anything about groups. What groups?? I'm more confuzzled than I was this morning.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vtigger86 said:
AprilBaby said:

Ahhemmm DF, won't you be in our group too? Don't worry April, you'll have good company! :bigsmile:

Where is the help thread? I am a little lost here.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i'm having issues trying to make a poll... does anyone know how to do that?!?! i can't find the help and the tutorial in FAQ didn't help me!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems to have more bells and whistles, which I'm sure I'll learn to appreciate.

But the colors are really hard on the eyes - much more tiring than the old version. I've only been here a couple of minutes and feel like I'm squinting to be able to stay on comfortably.

I also don't like the "narrow" columns - too much scrolling to see the posts and the answers...

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so after two days, I am getting a little more comfortable with 2.0, but I am still having such a hard time handling all the blue! For some reason, it really makes my head hurt. I liked the more muted colors in the old version, and the display for each of the subforums was so, so, so much easier to read and browse. I like having the stickies clearly delineated, and I like to see a lot of topics without excessive scrolling. On the bright side, maybe I'll be more productive if I am forced to spend less time reading PS!

At any rate, I am still very thankful that this community is here and that the staff is committed to improving everyone's experience.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the BSB group. :naughty:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I do have to scroll to get the screens centered, but then I'm okay.

I am really sad to see my Who's Who thread disappear. I should have copied all the pictures a folder on my hard drive. Oh well.

I haven't played around enough to figure out what is going to make me use my brain matter. But I think that thinking is always a good thing. I hope it's easy to link and add images.... Ummmm, let me see....

ETA: Nope, I was able to browse and find the image, save it and see it...but no clue how to upload it to the post. I love having to learn new things though. It's good for old brains.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your who's who is gone?? Off to check it out. I am sorry. :((

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule said:
I do have to scroll to get the screens centered, but then I'm okay.

I am really sad to see my Who's Who thread disappear. I should have copied all the pictures a folder on my hard drive. Oh well.

I haven't played around enough to figure out what is going to make me use my brain matter. But I think that thinking is always a good thing. I hope it's easy to link and add images.... Ummmm, let me see....

ETA: Nope, I was able to browse and find the image, save it and see it...but no clue how to upload it to the post. I love having to learn new things though. It's good for old brains.

Your who's who is still there... I just checked. ;))

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
YOU DID?!?!?!You're the best. :bigsmile:

Crap. I guess I have to hunt for it. I clicked the Forum tab and Hangout, etc...but didn't see it. Now if I find it...I really want to place Veda's new picture into it. Wish me luck on that one. :errrr:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey no problem. I love seeing pics of your Veda, she is stunning. I can't wait to be a grandma in like 10 years, LOL!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yea!! I found it. I am starting to figure out how to navigate the site more easily. I started feeling like a was 50 years old...oh wait...I am 50 years old. :snore:

Thanks, I love looking at Veda too. She is showing so much personality now. She just freaks out when she sees me coming. We have a crazy Gramma loves me bond. :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep! Its here. Gonna take some getting used to. So far though... I thinks its guuuuooood.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
it just seems so busy on screen. but its working well!

mz

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results