shape
carat
color
clarity

Edison pearls and length of cultivation

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a word of caution. She does not have a return policy and although 9 of those strands are beautiful- one was very bad. I did send her a message telling her I was probably sending buyers her way and asked her to make sure she sent her best strands.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Just a word of caution. She does not have a return policy and although 9 of those strands are beautiful- one was very bad. I did send her a message telling her I was probably sending buyers her way and asked her to make sure she sent her best strands.
Thank you so much=)2 :kiss2: .

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you much. :) When it comes to pearls, I am a mess I tell you, a complete, utter mess.

IMG_7443.jpg

Oh we're gonna need closeups of all of those trays and boxes...
Oh my goodness... That is a pile o' pearls...

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you much. :) When it comes to pearls, I am a mess I tell you, a complete, utter mess.

IMG_7443.jpg

How beautiful! And thank you for sharing. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Now, I imagine wearing a huge purple pearl necklace and my green jadeite earrings. It's a buy!!!!!

So bad of me.

Again, I reiterate. I did not start out looking for pearls. .....

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh we're gonna need closeups of all of those trays and boxes...
Oh my goodness... That is a pile o' pearls...

Thank you @yssie. When the lighting is better- later in the season I will show you my collections. I have them organized by type of pearl. I will be very excited to show you my vintage Akoya collection. Not because they are the most beautiful, but because they started out with inherited blue Akoyas and they bring out an emotion in me. :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @yssie. When the lighting is better- later in the season I will show you my collections. I have them organized by type of pearl. I will be very excited to show you my vintage Akoya collection. Not because they are the most beautiful, but because they started out with inherited blue Akoyas and they bring out an emotion in me. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing it :love: :appl: ::)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's the fun of the buying. The pricing is different from different vendors and the bargaining is fun. Although, yes, not nice to get an ugly strand. I don't do pearls. I just ventured out into this forum as luck would have it and now, there is that LiPearl to ogle over.

I like her shop. Uncluttered and easy on the eye. And now woe is me - more pearls? How did this even happen??????

@Daisys and Diamonds why not just message that LiPearl lady and ask her to look out for a white one for you? You can only try.

I am determined to only have the odd stray strand once in a blue moon. Won't buy more.

Tell your wallet to take care - pearls seem to be addictive !!

Yes i think that's good advice to email and ask the LiPearl lady
Thank you

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Inherited blue akoyas !!
Hurry up Mr Sun

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Im going to be a nervouse wreck and will need much hand holding when i order

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's really lovely of you! Thank you!

I have actually asked her if she could send me pics of the actual strands for sale before I buy. I hope that works out

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really lovely of you! Thank you!

I have actually asked her if she could send me pics of the actual strands for sale before I buy. I hope that works out

She is very good about sending additional pics. I did hear back from Li. She said she would send her best pearls.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is very good about sending additional pics. I did hear back from Li. She said she would send her best pearls.

Perfect, I'm still waiting for her to reply.
Would it be ok if I referred to your mail? ("Lisa recommended you")

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect, I'm still waiting for her to reply.
Would it be ok if I referred to your mail? ("Lisa recommended you")

Absolutely. :)

@ChaiK - those are gorgeous! Such beautiful luster and size.

@MMtwo - thank you and yes the pearls are in a sunglass case.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results