shape
carat
color
clarity

ectopic pregnancy???

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad everything''s ok Charbie - you''ve had a bad run these past few weeks. Take care of yourself and enjoy your wonderful husband

charbie

Ideal_Rock
cara, maevie, BL, anchor, clio, luv, HH, dc, HOT, lanie, ss, snlee, PC, laila: thank you all again for the wellwishes. i''m so glad myself that it all worked out to be as positive as can be at this point.

gailey: i only know the technical stuff bc i had to either look it up or have the doc explain it to me
3.gif
but i''m so glad things worked out in the end for you! it''s so scary to think about any of that happening. i know i''m still at risk for it to happen the next time i''m blessed to be pregnant, but this has put me into a more "risky" pregnancy bracket so to say, and i''ll be followed closely from the beginning starting at the time we find out i''m preggo!

ahappygirl: your story gave me chills! i cannot even imagine what you went through. you''re so lucky that DH knew what was going on, and i''m so sorry that you had to lose both Ftubes. i hated that rollercoaster of "what in the world is going on in my body right now!" when they were running labs and not sure if i had miscarried or had an ectopic. your story of how your son came to be is incredible, and modern medicine is just amazing! thank you for sharing!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Charbie-

I''ve been reading your story and wanted to say I''m so sorry for all that you''ve had to go through. Hope you''re feeling better and please take care.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results