shape
carat
color
clarity

EC Sapphire in Jewelryhoo setting + diamonds + LOGR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the EC!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can't wait to get something set in mine from LOGR - Lauren, you're so lucky to have a good jeweler to set all of these for you. After my last experience, I'm nervous about finding someone I trust!

ETA: and I love the marquise too... it really turned out great! Does having just 2 prongs make you nervous?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like how the EC goes with the step cut diamond band you have on. And the marquise? It’s very different from the usual halos. It’s going to make a statement to those who see it IRL. Maybe I need something like that to make my little 5x7 oval pop.
31.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wow, they''re gorgeous!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! I especially love the EC! It''s gorgeous.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love them! The prongs are just awesome, how does your jeweler do it?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lauren I take back what I said about getting a bigger diamond. That ring looks awesome. The large airline (can you still call it an air line?) showcases your diamond perfectly, and you know me - it''s all about proportion when I look at rings!

Way to go gal!!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Love the sapphire ring, it''s such a nice cornflower blue shade.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m loving the color of that sapphire, and the setting is perfect for showing it off!

But the baguette band really caught my eye - it''s so dainty! Mind telling me where you found it?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
The emerald cut sapphire is beautiful. The color and cut are beautiful, and that mounting is perfect for it!

But...... I LOVE THE MARQUISE!!! The larger airline in that mounting is just like focusing all the attention on the amazing cut and color of that diamond!! It looks gorgeous!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you so much, ladies!

Cushioncutnut - I've always loved to see you post so I can gaze at your gorgeous avatar! No fair - your cushion is beyond beautiful!

Pink Tower - thank you! I actually have a serious soft spot for that Citrine. It was the first ring my jeweler and I did together, and I think it turned out exactly as I'd hoped it would.

Cellantini - I didn't know how low it was going to be, but I suppose with the exposed girdle, that's a good thing. Thank you, dear!

Catmom - thank you!!! Another sapphire halo that I totally drool over!

30.gif

MonkeyPie - thanks, hun! I normally am not a fan of the marquise shape. I don't know why this one spoke to me, but it did. And since I got such a steal on the setting, part of me likes the whole package a bit more than I thought I would.

Jstarfireb - thanks for the kind words!

Loriken - how are you, dear? I appreciate you stopping by!!!

Marcyc - Thanks! Hmmmm, seems to be a concensus brewing here.

Snicklefritz - thank you!

LovingGems - Thank you! I didn't upgrade the diamonds in either setting. Luckily, the diamonds in the marquise setting are whiter than the melee in the sapphire setting, because the diamond is a D, so the colour difference is a bit less obvious.

OUPearGirl - ROFL!!!! Thank you so much for your post, you silly freak!

9.gif
Oh, by the way, alert Uppy - DFW planned, possibly first week of September. I'll keep you posted!
1.gif

SparkleSparkle - Thank you, and I know the feeling. It took me a while to find a jeweler I trust, and to train them to do the claw prongs. And, yes - even though it's a RHR, I am being extremely delicate with the marquise (I'm wearing it today) because the 2 prongs are a bit daunting. I'll keep you guys posted!

Chrono - Thank you! I'm really liking the ec band with the sapphire!
1.gif

Princessplease - thanks for your kind words!

ZoeBartlett - Thank you!

Swimmer - I once brought a 8.5" x 11" picture of split claws and single claws from a couple of Leon rings, and gave them to my jeweler. He's been doing them like that ever since, with one or two small exceptions. Just gotta learn how to train them!
2.gif

Gailey - LOL, dear! I was waiting for a post from you with a "
38.gif
should have gone bigger!" comment. I appreciate your input on this project, and I'm happy to hear you like it.
9.gif

Litebrite - thank you! The colour is lovely, but it's got quite the window which bothered me a bit until it was set.

Fierypyropixy - thank you! The baguette band is from a small local jewelers in Dallas, TX called Tuscany Jewelers. They have a site, but there's really no content. http://tuscanyjewelers.com/index.php?cat_id=1

Uppy - thank you so much for stopping by! I'm glad I decided to just go ahead and have the marquise set and hope for the best!
9.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 9:58:39 PM
Author:LaurenThePartier
Well, my pendant''s not done yet, but my rings are!

First up, the EC sapphire in the Jewelryhoo setting.

original.aspx
Lauren, this sapphire is gorgeous!! Can I ask where you found it?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks LTP! You have find the loveliest gemstones and settings and at such great prices!!!!! What a marvelous, ever growing collection you have!!!! I have not posted alot lately because I am trying to stay away from my temptations!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Both are GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif

LTP- How do you even decide which rings to wear in the morning?
28.gif
It must be a terribly difficult choice every time!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out beautifully! LTP- i love both of these rings soooo much! they look great on you!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like both rings and think that they both look GREAT. But I really like the Sapphire because of it''s color. Enjoy!!

ydiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hi Lauren, I love your sapphire ring and the baquette band. May I ask where you got the band?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I was just stopping by Colored Stones and noticed your thread. Your sapphire is gorgeous
30.gif
Many congrats
36.gif

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
They both look amazing. I like how low the profiles are!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lauren!
35.gif

I''m hanging in there.....I came back for another peek.....your collection is growing and I just ADORE IT!!!!!
30.gif

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I thought this thread was dead - thanks for the kind words ladies!

Westjenn - Thank you! This sapphire is from AJSGems from sometime early last year. It has a window, but the colour is beautiful so I snapped it up.

Cushioncutnut - appreciate the kind words, friend. I completely understand trying to stave off temptation. I''m going through that right now.
3.gif

Szh07 - I tend to go through stages where I wear the same one over and over. Right now I''m stuck on my marquise ring, which is funny because I''ve never loved the shape before.

D&T - thank you my friend!

Stone Hunter - thank you! I''m glad the colour is showing up correctly in photos!

Ydiamonds - my husband bought them for me at a local jeweler here in Dallas called Tuscany Jewelers. Thank you!

Risingsun - thank you! Your new sapphire ring is just gorgeous!!!! Love it!!!!

Danielle - I''m a massive klutz, so low profile is great for me! Thank you!

Lori - so good to see you back in here, dear friend. You''re always in my thoughts, so hopefully you feel some healing energy coming from Dallas every once in a while.
9.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
LTP: *BEAUTIFUL* on both counts! I''m absolutely smitten with the sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results