shape
carat
color
clarity

EC question

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
That's wonderful! Looking forward to hearing how you like it in person.

May ask who
Update-
So I went to the Ritani website and the 2.75 increased a lot in price from the morning to this afternoon - $3080 to $4803
I decided to check for the same Diamond on a google search and found the same exact diamond for $2253. I chatted with a customer service rep and she offered me another 15% off my total purchase so I went ahead and made the purchase.
They have a 30 day return policy so if I don’t like it I can always return. Thank you everyone who responded!!

May I ask who you bought it from? That's a huge discount.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May ask who

May I ask who you bought it from? That's a huge discount.
It was brilliance.com and I had them confirm it was the same Diamond. They told me the video on the ritani website is the correct one by the way.
I sent the rep the ritani link for the Diamond and she saw the price difference as well. She told me they would always beat Ritani’s price!
I figure the price is great, it’s GIA certed which is harder to find in lab diamonds, and I had a good feeling about it from the start which is why I picked it first.
It also helps that Karl likes it from all the diamonds I linked in this thread.
I usually don’t jump on these types of purchases but with the price so good and a 30 day return policy, I don’t think have a lot to lose. If I don’t like it I will return it. Also they are sending me a free pair of lab earrings as part of their Valentines Day special.
I will let you know how I feel about it once I actually get it.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
W00-hoo! I've used them, they can be a sweet deal. Keep us posted!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results