This ring is stunning!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it too and I’m really hoping it’s a PSers so we can see pics of this beauty. :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It belongs to @DiamanteBlu. I've seen it in real life a few times and its re-setting was part of a lucky door prize at the Boston get-together we had last year. Prior to that, there were no sapphires. I can't recall if it had the baguettes on the sides. It's a K color, I believe, and is the most lush, wonderful, jaw-dropping thing you've ever seen.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it on IG this AM and about fell off my chair. What a stunning ring!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b you’re not kidding there. Total beauty and giving me such ideas for my OEC

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe the EC is north of 6ct - possibly in the high 6's.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it has to be a PSers. Just beautiful!!
Hope to get more pics

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous! Just stunning! I would love to see hand shots and also hear thoughts on the hinged shank!
Beautiful design!

@missy A hinged shank! Looks comfy. Hmmm....

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous emerald cut surrounded by a vintage yet sleekly modern setting. So dreamy.:love:

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
You guys beat me to it! LOL!
It is even more spectacular in person! I'll get some better hand shots later today or tomorrow.
I was so lucky to win this setting. David and Amy's work is spectacular! I cannot recommend them enough!
ETA: The original ring was simple with the EC center and the baguettes you see on the sides.
EC Reset kitchen.JPG EC Reset Bath.JPG

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
:shock:...:love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning piece of bauble on you. You had such a gorgeous ring already, but this took it to a whole new level of AMAZING:love: that added touch of sapphire is just a gorgeous simple sleek addition!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, congrats!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! And looks so amazing on your hand @DiamanteBlu :love:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow, WOW! What are the stats on your emerald cut? The entire ring is stunning!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
What a stunner! The sapphires provide just the right amount of embellishment. It's beautiful! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is even more spectacular in person! I'll get some better hand shots later today or tomorrow.
I was so lucky to win this setting. David and Amy's work is spectacular! I cannot recommend them enough!
ETA: The original ring was simple with the EC center and the baguettes you see on the sides.

I'm so glad you posted some pics. You're ring is jaw-dropping gorgeous!!!
I love the sapphire halo. It's thin enough to look amazing without overwhelming the center stone (not that I think it's possible to overwhelm that baby...hubba hubba :mrgreen2:).

Reactions: D&T

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love it!!! :love: I can't believe what a difference that halo makes! I honestly loved it before...so classic and perfect, but this is gorgeous! It makes me want another step cut!!!!:eek-2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn :love::love::love: stunning!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh holy moly this is absolutely stunning beyond words!!! What is with all these gorgeous emeralds on PS right now?!!! I want to upgrade soon and I may be forsaking my first love (oec's) to get an emerald now! If you have free time feel free to post a video :)

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! The halo is gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results