shape
carat
color
clarity

eBay deals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
It's been a while since I posted. I meant to get back with folks on another thread but I haven't had the chance. (sorry!!)

Here's my latest eBay deal.

A .45 pear that was sold to me as an F VS2. I sent it to the GIA for grading, and it came back as an E SI1. The carat weight was correct. Not too bad.
1.gif
I paid $399 for the stone originally off of ebay. Then the grading report plus laser inscription of the GIA report number, total came out to $520. Not a bad price. And it's a pretty pretty pear. Good plump shape to it, nice visible facets.

What other interesting buys have any folks here made?

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Cass!!

Really, really good to catch you here! I miss you. I bought a .08 mint green diamond from e-bay, and one carat of 2 mil. to 3 1/2 mil. peach diamonds from two different sellars off e-bay. Total spent, about 120$. The green is really pretty, and most of the peach are at least vs and *really* peach. The remainder are peachy yellow. I'm thinking of creating a braided green/pink gold ring, with the diamonds interspersed in the areas where the braid doesn't meet.

win

wavey.gif

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
Hiya Winyan! Sounds like you got some nice little stones there.
1.gif

I'm enjoying my time away from the computer much more than I thought I would.
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hey Cass! Welcome back!!!!!!

What a great deal you got! I'm pretty sure you have had great fun with GIA and all other stuff with this diamond... Are you going to put it in your new beautiful setting?

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
I had loads of fun anticipating the GIA report. :D It really was very exciting for me.

If it doesn't sell before I get a chance to put it into the Suspended Elegance, It definately has its spot reserved. I'm waiting for a friend who is going to help create it for me return from a trip before I can have it worked on though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results