shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings from J Rake Liquiation Sale (Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Unless someone show me how to do ear shots myself, I don''t think my DH is willing to participate.

Date: 2/21/2009 4:34:55 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Can we have some ear shots? Pleeeease?
36.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous collection - I love the look of the new sapphire earrings!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible collection - I LOVE the new earrings, and you have so many gorgeous pieces - thank you so much for sharing pics with us
9.gif
36.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all! Gorgeous rings and earrings, each and every one - I have a huge softspot for dangly beauties, I adore your earrings!
36.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
My photography skill is just at point and shoot level and I only have time to myself after the kids go to bed. Sorry I don't have a hand shot of the red stone, but here is a 'pen' shot modeled by a Sharpie marker. Hope you like it!

It is a 1.91ct red spinel, with two round diamonds. This setting was recommended by my jeweler and happen to fit my spinel. I am a sucker for red stones but cannot afford rubies. So this spinel makes me very happy.

Date: 2/21/2009 1:06:25 PM
Author: ice-queen
Yingh: Beautiful collection!!!

I would love some more info on the ring with the red stone- and pics on your finger if you have any
31.gif

DSC_0044.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind remarks!

babysteps, I have a softspot for dangly beauties too - guess you can tell that by now.
3.gif
2.gif

ice-queen

Shiny_Rock
Yingh: Thanks for the info on your red spinel ring. I love it- looks great in that setting!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 6:21:39 PM
Author: yingh
Unless someone show me how to do ear shots myself, I don''t think my DH is willing to participate.

Date: 2/21/2009 4:34:55 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Can we have some ear shots? Pleeeease?
36.gif
You do it in the bathroom mirror! Face the mirror and have the camera pointing toward your face/ear. Then you can look at the image on the back of the camera from the mirror. That is how I took pictures of my diamond studs, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results