shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring Studs -- two pairs or one pair?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jxl

Rough_Rock
I am thinking to get a pair of small diamond studs (0.5 ctw) for now, and get another larger pair later ( ~2.0 ctw).

I wonder If you have a larger pair, do you still wear the small pair?

Shoud I just get one pair only -- somewhere between 0.8-1.5 ctw?

Thanks.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go for a 2 ct pair, and a pair of pearl studs (8 or 9 mm) in lieu of a .5 ctw.

That way, I can always feel like a rich b!tch.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of 1.16 ctw that I can wear everywhere, dressy or not.

It''s really a matter of personal preference. There are some who have 2 ctw and over that wear them everyday.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 4:38:03 PM
Author: Ellen
I have a pair of 1.16 ctw that I can wear everywhere, dressy or not.

It''s really a matter of personal preference. There are some who have 2 ctw and over that wear them everyday.
Yup mine are 2 ct and wear them everyday. I really love them.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have four piercings and have four matched studs which are .40 ct each. Just another option which works for me. I also have diamond hoops, which I wear with one set of studs for variety. Doesn't mean I won't go bigger some day
2.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my 1.5 ctw daily. I have a smaller pair- 1ctw and never wear them since I got my larger ones.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My diamond studs are 2.5 carats total and I wear them daily with everything. When I upgraded I gave my old studs (1/3 carat each) to my daughter because I knew that I would never wear them again. I would get only one larger pair if it were me.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same as Sundial...gave my smaller studs to my daughter and I only wear my 1.5 ctw pair.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 6:09:26 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Same as Sundial...gave my smaller studs to my daughter and I only wear my 1.5 ctw pair.
Will you and Sundial please adopt me
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2007 6:12:45 PM
Author: risingsun

Date: 2/26/2007 6:09:26 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Will you and Sundial please adopt me
31.gif
Sure as long as I don''t have to pay your car insurance!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
ROFLMAO
3.gif

jxl

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Ladies.
35.gif

After I upgraded my ring and made a pendant, I feel I need a pair of studs to match them.
But I also feel guilty myself to spend $$ for a pair of larger studs too soon -- maybe wait for next bonus time.
2.gif

For now I may just get a small pair that can be upgraded later.
Or I get a small pair of WF ready set go which can be given to my daughter later like what Sundial and diamondseeker2006 did.
My daughter does not have ear pierced yet -- never thought above this option before. Thanks.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
The price difference between .5 tcw and 2 tcw is HUGE! I am about to get earrings from Whiteflash, if you get GIA or AGS certed stones from them (such as their A Cut Above line) you can upgrade at any time. This way you could get something now and trade up as your budget permits! This is what I am doing since I may want to go bigger in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results