shape
carat
color
clarity

earring final choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pippin

Rough_Rock
DH and I decided that I deserved a nice pick-me-up after all my recent job turmoil. My company announced layoffs and, although I have enough seniority to keep me from being laid off, I have to take another position in the company, so I''ll be on shift. I''ll be working in production, so no earrings are allowed except studs. "What a great reason to get diamond studs," she thought.

Here''s what I finally picked:

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.jsp?pid2=LD01451605&pid3=LD01403368&filter_id=6

I''m getting them in martini settings, yellow gold because it''s my favorite. What do you think?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothin like a sparkly to cheer you up
36.gif

Ear pics when you get them!

Pippin

Rough_Rock
I totally agree!

I''ll have pics next week. I should have them on Wed. morning.
21.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty! And congrats on surviving the layoffs.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you, glad you survived the layoffs. Can't wait to see some pics once you get them.
36.gif

Pippin

Rough_Rock
Yeah, it''s getting pretty scary out there. I''m glad to be able to stay with the company. I''ve been there for 10 years and I have a lot invested in staying (pension, 401K, seniority, etc). Just hoping things turn around soon, but if not soon, then I''m hoping only to endure until that time. It''s been so stressful.

I just noticed that the VS2 is inscribed H&A! Very cool...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results