shape
carat
color
clarity

Earring Colletions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG AN, what a GORGEOUS collection of earrings you have. I can''t even pick a favorite, they are all so beautiful. I would have a very hard time picking out a pair to wear.
18.gif

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
bw240-always willing to show certain items when asked-hope u feel these are good examplesfor dangles...top row left to right...ruby emerald diamond...bottom row l to r...spess moonstone demantoid garnet[russian]-all have pendents to match except for the rubys...

ms01.JPG

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Michelle, that black opal ear shot was as beautiful as I knew it would be.

Art Nouveau, wow! Wow, wow, wow.

Everyone has such beautiful earrings!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Bookworm 240: Some of my earrings are custom made, some are new ready made, some are preowned reproductions and some are true vintage. The pink sapphire and onyx set, the turqoise pendant and the onyx earrings came form different stores, but are all manufactured by Jolie Designs.

Linda W: I coordinate my jewelry with my wardrobe, so it''s not hard to decide what to wear everyday. It depends on what clothes I am wearing. I always wear earrings and I feel like something is missing if I don''t. Like Catmom, I like to build sets. I am missing padparadscha earrings. I will never be able to find and afford to buy a pair in a decent size. I am considering other alternatives.

AN

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 11:50:00 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
Bookworm 240: Some of my earrings are custom made, some are new ready made, some are preowned reproductions and some are true vintage. The pink sapphire and onyx set, the turqoise pendant and the onyx earrings came form different stores, but are all manufactured by Jolie Designs.

Linda W: I coordinate my jewelry with my wardrobe, so it''s not hard to decide what to wear everyday. It depends on what clothes I am wearing. I always wear earrings and I feel like something is missing if I don''t. Like Catmom, I like to build sets. I am missing padparadscha earrings. I will never be able to find and afford to buy a pair in a decent size. I am considering other alternatives.

AN

AN, I have a very small set of Pad studs, I wish I could afford a large set also, but it will never happen. I still covet your Pad ring. It is the the most beautiful one, I have ever seen in my life.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Here is my "good" earring collection. Not a whole lot of gemstones...I wear the pearls or diamonds almost every day. I just bought a pair with iolite...I will post it when they arrive.

ETA - The blues are Topaz, bought before I knew what a window was. The diamonds are from Tiffany - Paloma Picasso- baby gift. The pearl are Mikiota - wedding present

4way.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2009 9:26:01 PM
Author: bookworm240
Here is my ''good'' earring collection. Not a whole lot of gemstones...I wear the pearls or diamonds almost every day. I just bought a pair with iolite...I will post it when they arrive.

ETA - The blues are Topaz, bought before I knew what a window was. The diamonds are from Tiffany - Paloma Picasso- baby gift. The pearl are Mikiota - wedding present

Beautiful earrings and I love the way you displayed them. That is adorable.
36.gif
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 4:44:31 PM
Author: m76steve
bw240-always willing to show certain items when asked-hope u feel these are good examplesfor dangles...top row left to right...ruby emerald diamond...bottom row l to r...spess moonstone demantoid garnet[russian]-all have pendents to match except for the rubys...
Love your dangles. Very nice earrings to go with your amazing pendants.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Linda....I didn''t realize it looked like a Lion ( to me) until I started taking pictures....also helped me see that I need some gemstone earrings!!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m enjoying see the variety of settings and gemstones. Thank you, ladies. This is a great thread and was long overdue.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread! These are the only ones I currently have pics of - I''ll have to get on that!

Garnet, blue topaz and citrine:
colorstudsgd.jpg

My two favorite pairs of amber earrings. The green ones are backed in red, as opposed to black (most green amber is really yellow amber backed in black to give it a more greenish appearance).

greenredamber.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2009 11:59:20 PM
Author: Art Nouveau
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. More below:

Row 1: Turquoise, pink sapphire and onyx, Art Deco diamond, angel coral, onyx, moonstone
Row 2: Emerald, peridot, chocolate south sea pearl, sapphire, pink spinel
Row 3: Mint tourmaline, emerald, multi-color tourmaline, pink tourmaline

AN
Oh my goodness AN! How do you ever decide which ones to wear?!
23.gif
You are one lucky gal!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geckodani,
Thank you for showing us your collection. I like the bezeled dangle design where the stones are set at an angle. The last set of studs are rather unusual. Very pretty amber pieces.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection gecko!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results